Reviews for Watching Death
Ascendant Angel chapter 5 . 11/9/2002
This is getting good, cant wait to see where its going next. More please.
smitty2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Very good! althogh i don't watch adramada that much its great! and i luv harperella!

hehe

read mine!

luv alli
Lauriena chapter 4 . 11/3/2002
intersting... so is it the gun that is specail or is something happening to harper... need to know! Thanks for reformating, making reading a hundred times easier
szhismine chapter 3 . 11/2/2002
wow! great few chapters. i like where this is going. more soon please.

but do you think you could change pragraphs whenever someone else talks? it makes it a bit easier to read. thanks.

Lauriena chapter 3 . 10/30/2002
the story is very good and the characters are true to form but the formating is really hard to read. I know it is a pain to get right but If you can add some spaces in between paragraphs and more paragraph, like when people are talking it would be so much easier to read.
Spooky-Girl chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
This is really cool, but it'd be a lot easier to read if it were in paragraphs.
Dawn N chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
Keep going! I'm looking forward to chapter 3.
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
finish!now! i command you! just kidding! this is a great start! what's gonna happen to harper! he's my fav! *tears up* no! harper! *sniff*

-_-;
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
So, that's what the title means...Harper's turned into that little kid from The Sixth Sense...he sees dead people and it freaks the dead people out more than Harper! Wow, this just got even more interesting, must have more!)
Kitty15 chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
That is Like Soo Kewl! :)
Bozcorelli chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
WOW, Is he going to be Ok? Good so far. Write more soon!
nobleblue chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Oh my god, so suspenseful. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Oh, I can definitely guarantee absolutely no flames here because I loved the begining and I want more! This is so great, can't wait to see what happens next!:)
Dawn N chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Great beginning! I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going. I have only one constructive piece of advice. You might consider giving each new dialogue from a different character their own line - to break up the text a bit and give it better flow. This story has awesome potential! I'll keep my eyes on it :) Keep writing!
Aimless chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Good potential. I can't wait to see what you do with the story. Keep going.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2