Reviews for Muggle Experience
Hydropistol108 chapter 9 . 6/11
This is perfect, I love it. keep writing this. I always thought Harry, Ron, and Draco would make a cool trio (Hermione's cool, don't get me wrong). Maybe add a little Drarry; Draco could be in danger of being mobbed by teenage girls and Harry has to kiss him XD
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 3 . 5/4
Harry isn't pure blood. He's a half blood because Lilly is muggle born meaning he's a half blood
RosaSilvermist chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
Cool story so far. Please write more!
Skendo chapter 9 . 8/19/2014
LOL :) amazing haha
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
I love this story, I'd like to see Draco be a bit more nice about harry' s situation, like maybe if Vernon hits Harry and Draco sees then he sticks up for him and sympathises, please update soon, it's amazing!
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Isn't it to add salt to the injury not insult to the injury, but otherwise great first chapter :)
CelestiaNight chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
That was wonderful! I know it was last updated in 04, so I'm guessing that there probably isn't anything else. But I must say it was wonderful
jeanette9a chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
oh boy's just wait til you see math or cooking class or muggle history XD
i wonder when they will ask what a tv is?
i just love love love that you have the three of them in the same story in that particular dynamic.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
The last line the expression is "add salt to the injury." not "add insult to the injury."
Why in the name of Merlin did Dumbledore put wizards with the Dursleys?
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Okay, this is really cool. I like how thier going to stonewall high, and you are making it so it would be Harry having a veiw of his life if he didnt go to Hogwarts.
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is really cool! I like where this is going.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 3/15/2011

I had this very interesting idea for the boys to have a project in drama class and had to act out Lord of the Rings. Harry would be Aragorn, Draco would be Legolas, and Ron would be Gimli. Harry would be Aragorn because both are dark haired, are 'royalty' (Aragorn is the son of a king and the Potters were a Ancient & Noble House/Lord), and always protect others. Draco would be Legolas because both are blonde, both are 'Princes' (Draco is Prince of Slytherin & Legolas is the Woodland Elves Prince), and Draco fights Ron like Legolas fights Gimli. Ron would be Gimli because both are red-heads, are quick to temper by their blonde counterparts (Draco & Legolas), and fight with their blonde counterparts.
fantasychild95 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Awsome more soon please
Cissa Marvolo chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Thank you very much for writing it,it is really great!

Would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian?

please, write me on email!
soneat chapter 9 . 9/17/2009
Oh god, this is great! I think Dudley excersising in a way that doesn't involve hitting people as hard as you can until they pass out is astounding. Maybe I'll invite him over for a game of hopskotch?