Reviews for Turmoil Reigns
Nekton chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I have any idea maybe Izaya should be chloroformed and kidnapped by a man who had a past with his uncle and he makes Izaya his (sex) slave and even put a shock collar on him incase he tried to escape he gets shocked he manages to message Shizuo about it and now Shizuo wants to rescue him before Izaya is killed (because the guy is slowly killing Izaya by beating and raping him).
EverDarkDreamer chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I hope Izaya realizes soon that relying on Shizuo a bit isn't a bad thing
Plz update soon :-)
LovelyDomination chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I like that Izaya is uncomfortable depending on Shizuo. I feel like many stories don't reveal that side of his personality, and he ends up seeming like he's a "damsel in distress", or dependent on Shizuo.

Good chapter. :)
adelsaro chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Izaya! Damn it I really want to know what ends up happening. I dont really mind graphic things btw. I hopevyou update soon! I really enjoy the story so far. Keep up the good work
Sinaka-Krasa chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
I'm gunna stop reading after this chapter because of that last paragraph... O.O
BUubU chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Tsuna! ANYWAY, this does seem rushed, i agree
adelsaro chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Another awesome chapter. I really liked all the emotions in this one. Izaya crying is definetly something that uou dont hear about often. I really liked it. Keep up the good work. :)
geo chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
clapclapclap keepitup
Ana chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
good work...you could turn this single chapter into a whole story and add more to it...hope it is famous...
adelsaro chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I really liked it. It was very well written and the story moves along at good pace. I hope you can make a next chapter.