Reviews for I'm on Fire
I'm still very early into the story and I'm disappointed at all the slut shaming going on. Women are sluts if they're trying to hard get some, but it's okay that Edward is a full blooded male and wants to appreciate a woman's body. It's very ugly double standards. Especially in a fandom community like Twilight that seems to really like smut.
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Really really good. I wish I knew who you are so I could read more of your stories. Thank you for sharing your talent.

Mickey
Moltz chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Will you continue this story?
You have all the pieces in place for and heart warming ending.
Their immediate connection was palpable.
Keep it coming.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
This was such a good story! I hope there's more to come!
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Great story
Mom23xx chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
This has great potential for more! Please...loved the story.
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I hope you decide to continue this sweet story!
kr2009 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I really enjoyed this! Baby doctor Edward is one of my faves and these two seem so perfect for each other. I’m glad they were able to meet and connect, and I hope we’ll get to see more of them! Thanks for writing and good luck! :)
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Very well written and you picked perhaps the sexiest song ever for the inspiration title. Nice - I could totally hear your Edward singing Bruce.
Love2ReadFF chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
OMG. I LOVE this story! Please, please, please continue it! I can't wait to see who you are. I will be following you ASAP if I am not already. If this story doesn't win something, I will CRY! It is seriously the best one-shot in the contest, hands down. Tatted, Harley-riding, gentle, caring Edward and broken-but-oh so strong-Bella. What's not to love?! Thank you for writing, and good luck!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Love it
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That was so awesome! I would love to see this expanded!
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wow... More please! That was most excellent. Meg
Melwea chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Loved it! Hope it is continued.
iamwriter chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
please continue, need to see more of tatted doc and bella