Reviews for Protecting the Protector
you're the best Steve/Natasha author ever! Please, please write more Romanogers fanfic. I've read the Heart of the Storm series, finished it, and now I don't know what to do because I couldn't find any Romanogers stories as good as yours. Please write some more.
gohan108 chapter 4 . 5/26
This was a great story, I totally could've seen HYDRA doing something like this.
Wow. That was heavy. But awesome! Poor Steve :(
kaito1412 chapter 4 . 5/15
good story . I give it a 4 out of 5
Rachelle Lo chapter 3 . 4/17
This is so good. Those last few lines killed me. In a good way.
Caskettlover915 chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi thgraytigress I would like to say that I've read a lot of your stories and they have to be some of the most well written fanfiction I have ever read.
purpleMurex chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. Natasha is sooo badass :D
Olivia52 chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Amazing! I love your writing style! I was so caught up in this story that I could not put it down! Left me wanting more!
Mn chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
I surprisingly liked this a great deal. If you have more like this I will read them. Good job. The characterization is very believable for me; which hardly ever happens. I only review on works that I really enjoyed, so thank-you for taking the time to use your talent.
Elysynn chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
I really enjoyed this piece. This was very much the post-CA:TWS story I had been digging for. It was intense from beginning to end; I could not stop reading once I started. I liked how you wrote from Natasha's perspective. By doing so you were able to effectively convey her thoughts and feelings, and I think it really enhanced the tension in the story - you could feel her fear. You also were able to capture the physical vulnerability of Captain America without tipping over into "whump-for-whump's sake". He is still human, and while he's enhanced, he's not invincible. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work - thanks for the awesome read!

-E
Malmal86 chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Love love loved this!
guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Holy shit this was fucking amazing!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
I'm gonna cry soon...Geez, this history is pretty good! Congrats
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Gosh...What a chapther! Loved it!
SeikoTuNeR chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This was a great read except for some rather unfortunate choice of words that really soured the whole experience. Captain American does not whimper, scream or sob.

Hell, Rollins shouldn't have screamed. Battle hardened trained killers. They can shout, groan, grunt, maybe a hoarse cry, or even a yelp. If someone moans, it better because of happy fun sexy time.

Honestly.