Reviews for Protecting the Protector
Natalie chapter 4 . 10/1
Wow! That was fantastic! You're a great writer. I could totally see everything happening because your descriptions were so wonderful. And it was great seeing Natasha being the protector. Fabulous concept and fabulous execution. :)
AleXaRomanoff chapter 4 . 9/20
I love bed it so much! "But if the cost of his moment of peace was her lifetime of shame, it was worth it." I mean wow. And the part toward the end where she thinks to herself that he's not hers... So good.
AleXaRomanoff chapter 3 . 9/20
Ugh, I loved it, especially the end. Heart-wrenching! I love ve how she wouldn't let him go-decided she didn't want to lie anymore. Ugh, no words...
AleXaRomanoff chapter 2 . 9/20
Wow that was intense. I loved Nat holding him, warming him up in the storeroom-wanted that moment to last forever. I also loved fiercely protective Natasha, clawing and fighting to keep Steve safe, especially when she threw her body over him. I also thought it was clever having the little girl create a distraction, and was so happy when Nat taught Rumlow a lesson.
AleXaRomanoff chapter 1 . 9/19
Very intense; felt like it was a missing scene from the movie. I loved Nat's keeps senses knowing something was up, and knowing she would never leave Steve.
jane5260 chapter 1 . 8/13
Almost ashamed to admit how many times I have re-read this one.
LightFiction chapter 1 . 7/28
I read it some time ago but I probably haven't reviewed. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story, thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Action was well written, I find it hard to believe that it's even possible for written fights to be so intense. All the hiding, fighting and surviving... Well done, my dear.
LadyAmerica82 chapter 4 . 7/9
Wow! Gotta say, last chapter, I was wondering why Natasha didn't just call Stark. If he could hack SHIELD without them realizing it for so long, I doubt HYDRA could get past JARVIS. And low and behold...great job as always!
LadyAmerica82 chapter 2 . 7/9
Poor Steve! Geez, he's taken one hell of a beating. Can't wait to see him bounce back after this!
you're the best Steve/Natasha author ever! Please, please write more Romanogers fanfic. I've read the Heart of the Storm series, finished it, and now I don't know what to do because I couldn't find any Romanogers stories as good as yours. Please write some more.
gohan108 chapter 4 . 5/26
This was a great story, I totally could've seen HYDRA doing something like this.
Wow. That was heavy. But awesome! Poor Steve :(
kaito1412 chapter 4 . 5/15
good story . I give it a 4 out of 5
Rachelle Lo chapter 3 . 4/17
This is so good. Those last few lines killed me. In a good way.
Caskettlover915 chapter 1 . 4/13
Hi thgraytigress I would like to say that I've read a lot of your stories and they have to be some of the most well written fanfiction I have ever read.