Reviews for True Or False
Lena 'Slipstream' Oxton chapter 35 . 9/4
It would have been interesting to see Rose go on alone, maybe a story for the future an alternative unierse on this one. You could also do a story with deleted scenes from the original story like The Doctor and Ida.
gwencarson126 chapter 34 . 8/12
Suggestion for SEQUEL title
Truth or lies
Dreams or reality
Dreams or memories
AWESOME FANFICTION
LOVED READING IT
hehe nice touch in adding the appearance of Donna a second before doctor and rose kiss
It was like this is it and then it is like why is the universe always interrupting
STORY FILLED WITH DRAMA ACTION EMOTION TWIST AND TURNS
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 34 . 8/11
A great ending and good to know the ganger was able to explain about the danger he is still in...very excited for the sequel when you have opportunity to post...good luck in school.
Astro Gobo chapter 34 . 8/11
Oh. My. God. As usual, I love, love, LOVED this chapter, and I am rather excited for the sequel. As for names.. Maybe Human or Alien? Idk, that thought just popped into my head, probably because we still don't REALLY know what happened to Rose.. (and, the last time a thought randomly popped into my head while reading a fic I was accused of being either psychic or a time traveler, so idk)
Thank you so much for writing this awesome fic, and giving me (and so many others) so much enjoyment and angstyness!
artsoccer chapter 34 . 8/11
Reality or Fiction?
Pie or Cake?
Right or Left?
Forwards or Backwards?
Astro Gobo chapter 33 . 7/31
Ah ahaha holy crap that was awesome! I'm at a sleepaway camp rn and I had to read this on my phone in the bright sun while walking from one place to another, but I still read it, and I loved it! It was so freaking awesome, there is no other real word to use.
Besides fantastic. Okay, it was fantastic!
Both super excited for and super dreading the next chapter, mainly because t'a the last one and I don't want this to end!
This was really short was kinda expecting an explanation on the regeneration, but it was good.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 33 . 7/31
Well, at least he didn't close himself off to her again...I am hopeful for their future and looking forward to more of your storytelling.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 32 . 7/30
Wonderful and Rose channeling the regeneration energy...but to what end! Well done.
Astro Gobo chapter 32 . 7/28
AAAAH EHR MAH GERSH YASS HE'S ALIVE!
Wait.. Did they just do a metacrisis?
Oh god. OH GOD. If so, I just realized what that would entail. OH. GOD. I hope to god they didn't metacrisis. (That is not a verb. Whatever, I'm using it as one.)
The regeneration energy had to do something to her though, if it's not a metacrisis then.. what else could it possibly be?
This was an AWESOME chapter, I loved it so much, and I am very very excited for whenever the Doctor wakes up and we get to find out what happened to Rose. (And why the regeneration was so delayed) (why do I feel like Bad Wolf is envolved somehow?) Also known as, most likely, next chapter!

ALSO, I have no idea why I haven't favorited this yet.
Welp, I have now!
artsoccer chapter 31 . 7/26
well shit.
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 31 . 7/26
Oops, am hoping you have a plan! Was a bit surprised about the ganger going to Pete's World but could also see potential...patiently waiting for update.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »