Reviews for Sweet Dreams
Anon chapter 10 . 7/22
This fic is an absolute masterpiece. That is all that needs to be said.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
Hi! :)
I just finished re-reading this story and was wondering if you have a sequel planned? The ending does make it seem so and looks pretty exciting. I would love to read more! :)
Faraheim chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
this was such a great story, you are amazing!
saraaaa chapter 22 . 1/25/2016
such an amazing story
padmeskywalkrs chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
OH MY GOD NO IF KLAUS GOES BACK AND LEAVES CAROLINE TO DEAL WITH MIKAEL I'M GONNA KILL HIM WITH MY BARE HANDS I'M A RESENTFUL FUCKING PERSON FOR FUCK'S SAKE I'LL DIE AND EVERYONE CAN SOD OFF BUNCH OF GREMLINS I'M HOENESTLY SO AGITATED
ElspethGordie chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
Great story! I don't mind that not everything was perfectly tied up, in fact I think I prefer it. What needed to be concluded was done more than satisfactorily. I don't like Hayley but am a bit sad she was placed in the Garden. I do like that Rebekah got her chance tho... And I know I couldn't have one without the other. I have always been a bit sad that after Hope's first 6 months Rebekah wasn't that involved with the baby, but that was due to the actress's lack of interest in being a regular on the show anymore. I love Caroline and Klaus's characterizations. How he reacted to each situation felt realis, especially once Kol showed up. Kol was awesome! And it was sad about Bonnie's end but also well planned and poignant. I appreciated Caroline's realization about Klaus and being happy. Denying herself is so counterproductive! Thanks for writing! I know how much time and effort it takes!
zvc56 chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
So poetic, ahhhhh I love you!
zvc56 chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
You are such a poetic writer, I love it!
adamo393 chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I wonder when Klaus will enter the scene.. :)
adamo393 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Promising .. very promising.. 3
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
This is amazing! Your writing is great, and mesmerizing, leaving me wanting to read it all on one night! Mark my words I will!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 22 . 1/16/2015
Love it
Anastasia Dreams chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
I just have to tell you how much I loved this story. Your writing is AMAZING. Every chapter of this story hit me hard in the heart and that doesn't happen often. Please do keep writing. Your talent should not be wasted. Give us more klaroline anyway you can.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Dear Anaelle!
Congratulations! Your fanfiction was selected for the poll Update of the month on Klaroline Magazine! Invite your friends and followers to vote for your story on klarolinemagazine dot com!
Cheers!
Ps. I loved the interaction between Klaus and Kol in the last chapter. It was truly touching!
bmo016 chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
This was absolutely perfect! And I do hope this is going to have a sequel?!