Reviews for Sweet Dreams
This is amazing! Your writing is great, and mesmerizing, leaving me wanting to read it all on one night! Mark my words I will!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 22 . 1/16
Love it
Anastasia Dreams chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
I just have to tell you how much I loved this story. Your writing is AMAZING. Every chapter of this story hit me hard in the heart and that doesn't happen often. Please do keep writing. Your talent should not be wasted. Give us more klaroline anyway you can.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Dear Anaelle!
Congratulations! Your fanfiction was selected for the poll Update of the month on Klaroline Magazine! Invite your friends and followers to vote for your story on klarolinemagazine dot com!
Cheers!
Ps. I loved the interaction between Klaus and Kol in the last chapter. It was truly touching!
bmo016 chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
This was absolutely perfect! And I do hope this is going to have a sequel?!
someonelikem3 chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
I love this story,especially this end.
God knows I dislike Elena sooo much,so I'm happy Caroline finally leave her alone.
BSlover1812 chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
I'm soooo sad this story is over! The ending was beautiful and I'm happy Liz let Caroline go and that she's going with Klaus around the world. I also love that he would give up New Orleans for her. You're such a great writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories! And I hope for a one-shot in the near future about what happens to Caroline and Klaus next :)
remeyqueen74 chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
Please update this Amazing story i need to know what happens next
Quiet.Flight.Risk chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
Love, love, love! I read the last four chapters back-to-back and what a journey you took me on! The Klaus/Caroline relationship is super well-constructed but I particularly like the plot and their place among the supporting characters. Would it be bad of me to ask for a sequel? Please, please?
Baby Ballerina chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
I just binge read the story and wow I absolutely loved it
JuseaPeterson chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
I will say that I'm sad that this is over I've truly loved reading this. This is one of the reasons I was able to deal with what was done on the shows; the way you weaved everything together including making it believable and logical was very good.

I really loved the conversation between Klaus and Kol. In truth I had figured Klaus would end up daggering Kol but I'm really glad he didn't. It had to be hard considering he loves Caroline and Kol hurt her and at the same time Kol is his brother and Elena and Jeremy murdered him. Their conversation and Klaus' thoughts regarding that was really good and I loved his thoughts of Kol when they were human. I thought it was very thoughtful of Kol to explain to Klaus that he wished he hadn't hurt Caroline. And I'm glad that it's just decided that he'll be gone for a while.

Liz accepting Caroline and Klaus even though she's hesitant was very good. I'm glad that Caroline was able to spend time with her before she took off. Liz encouraging Caroline to leave Mystic Falls was really good for Caroline.

I absolutely loved the conversation between Klaus and Caroline in the parking lot. I loved how Klaus was unsure and closed off at first because he still wasn't confident that she would be with him. Caroline explaining how they should just start over and not worry about the past but look for the future was really good and something that would help for both of them. I absolutely loved everything they spoke of including Hope. The fact that Caroline is accepting Hope says a lot.

So it looks like Esther and Finn are out. Mikael is now the only Mikaelson gone.

I think this entire story was absolutely amazing and the character development and the relationship building for Klaus and Caroline was wonderful. I loved how you tied it together leaving it still open for more and yet it was the end of the story. I can't wait to read your next thing, whether it be drabbles or a story I know it will be absolutely wonderful. Thank you again for this!
AO3Gal chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
So perfect.
Ellavm18 chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
loved it thanks so much for writing it for us :)
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Perfect conclusion. Klaroline together and leaving everything behind to start anew. I really can't wait for when you get the chance to get back to this. I want a Klaroline baby. I want Klaroline to meet Hope and be a family. I want Rebekah to find happiness with Matt. lol
Klaroline and family beating Esther like they beat Mikael.
Maybe Bonnie returning to help them fight?
I have a lot of wants, I know.
Thank you for sharing.
Happy writing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
ITA about the name Hope.
Feel bad for Caroline and how Stefan is treating her. She just needs to leave with Klaus!