Reviews for Sweet Dreams
M1A chapter 17 . 9/1
it's okay… they're cute together
M1A chapter 14 . 9/1
M1A chapter 10 . 9/1
beautiful
oophtie chapter 22 . 7/25
Just perfect.
oophtie chapter 15 . 7/25
Wow! Writing win! That was so emotional and incredibly well written. Thank you.
kLaCreature chapter 22 . 7/9
I really enjoyed this fic! I wish it wouldn't have ended! Thank you!
Anon chapter 10 . 7/22/2017
This fic is an absolute masterpiece. That is all that needs to be said.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/2/2016
Hi! :)
I just finished re-reading this story and was wondering if you have a sequel planned? The ending does make it seem so and looks pretty exciting. I would love to read more! :)
Faraheim chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
this was such a great story, you are amazing!
saraaaa chapter 22 . 1/25/2016
such an amazing story
padmeskywalkrs chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
OH MY GOD NO IF KLAUS GOES BACK AND LEAVES CAROLINE TO DEAL WITH MIKAEL I'M GONNA KILL HIM WITH MY BARE HANDS I'M A RESENTFUL FUCKING PERSON FOR FUCK'S SAKE I'LL DIE AND EVERYONE CAN SOD OFF BUNCH OF GREMLINS I'M HOENESTLY SO AGITATED
ElspethGordie chapter 22 . 11/20/2015
Great story! I don't mind that not everything was perfectly tied up, in fact I think I prefer it. What needed to be concluded was done more than satisfactorily. I don't like Hayley but am a bit sad she was placed in the Garden. I do like that Rebekah got her chance tho... And I know I couldn't have one without the other. I have always been a bit sad that after Hope's first 6 months Rebekah wasn't that involved with the baby, but that was due to the actress's lack of interest in being a regular on the show anymore. I love Caroline and Klaus's characterizations. How he reacted to each situation felt realis, especially once Kol showed up. Kol was awesome! And it was sad about Bonnie's end but also well planned and poignant. I appreciated Caroline's realization about Klaus and being happy. Denying herself is so counterproductive! Thanks for writing! I know how much time and effort it takes!
zvc56 chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
So poetic, ahhhhh I love you!
zvc56 chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
You are such a poetic writer, I love it!
adamo393 chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I wonder when Klaus will enter the scene.. :)