Reviews for Sweet Dreams
ElspethGordie chapter 22 . 11/20
Great story! I don't mind that not everything was perfectly tied up, in fact I think I prefer it. What needed to be concluded was done more than satisfactorily. I don't like Hayley but am a bit sad she was placed in the Garden. I do like that Rebekah got her chance tho... And I know I couldn't have one without the other. I have always been a bit sad that after Hope's first 6 months Rebekah wasn't that involved with the baby, but that was due to the actress's lack of interest in being a regular on the show anymore. I love Caroline and Klaus's characterizations. How he reacted to each situation felt realis, especially once Kol showed up. Kol was awesome! And it was sad about Bonnie's end but also well planned and poignant. I appreciated Caroline's realization about Klaus and being happy. Denying herself is so counterproductive! Thanks for writing! I know how much time and effort it takes!
zvc56 chapter 8 . 3/21
So poetic, ahhhhh I love you!
zvc56 chapter 6 . 3/21
You are such a poetic writer, I love it!
adamo393 chapter 4 . 3/9
I wonder when Klaus will enter the scene.. :)
adamo393 chapter 1 . 3/9
Promising .. very promising.. 3
This is amazing! Your writing is great, and mesmerizing, leaving me wanting to read it all on one night! Mark my words I will!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 22 . 1/16
Love it
Anastasia Dreams chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
I just have to tell you how much I loved this story. Your writing is AMAZING. Every chapter of this story hit me hard in the heart and that doesn't happen often. Please do keep writing. Your talent should not be wasted. Give us more klaroline anyway you can.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
Dear Anaelle!
Congratulations! Your fanfiction was selected for the poll Update of the month on Klaroline Magazine! Invite your friends and followers to vote for your story on klarolinemagazine dot com!
Ps. I loved the interaction between Klaus and Kol in the last chapter. It was truly touching!
bmo016 chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
This was absolutely perfect! And I do hope this is going to have a sequel?!
someonelikem3 chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
I love this story,especially this end.
God knows I dislike Elena sooo much,so I'm happy Caroline finally leave her alone.
BSlover1812 chapter 22 . 10/24/2014
I'm soooo sad this story is over! The ending was beautiful and I'm happy Liz let Caroline go and that she's going with Klaus around the world. I also love that he would give up New Orleans for her. You're such a great writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories! And I hope for a one-shot in the near future about what happens to Caroline and Klaus next :)
remeyqueen74 chapter 22 . 10/23/2014
Please update this Amazing story i need to know what happens next
Quiet.Flight.Risk chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
Love, love, love! I read the last four chapters back-to-back and what a journey you took me on! The Klaus/Caroline relationship is super well-constructed but I particularly like the plot and their place among the supporting characters. Would it be bad of me to ask for a sequel? Please, please?
Baby Ballerina chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
I just binge read the story and wow I absolutely loved it