Reviews for Sweet Dreams
I hate that you killed off bonnie, if there is ever a sequel, please bring her back, I don't care for Elena or Damon, I know Kol was hurt and he deserved his vengeance, I also know that Bonnie and Caroline knew about what Elena planned and kept quiet, I know kol killed Bonnie cos he knew she was dying, but in the potential sequel, her grandma could make a deal to send her to other world with Kai, and she would come back and surprise and kick Kols ass. I like Kennet, I love Klaroline. Caroline suffered a lot in this fic. Why is Hayley in garden, I get people don't like her much but she deserves to be a mother to her kid. If Caroline wants a kid she can adopt, I love Kalijah ie. Kat n Elijah, bring her in if ever you write again. Thanks, it was a lovely story.
redbudrose chapter 20 . 11/21/2020
Wow, great chapter! I was holding my breath the whole time!
redbudrose chapter 18 . 11/20/2020
Great chapter! Love that Caroline finally gave in to her love.
redbudrose chapter 14 . 11/20/2020
Great chapter!
redbudrose chapter 13 . 11/20/2020
Great chapter! Love this story!
redbudrose chapter 2 . 11/16/2020
Great story so far!
Karen0610 chapter 22 . 8/5/2020
I liked the Klaroline aspects of the story a lot! I liked the somewhat friendship between Caroline and Rebekah and even the small bits with Caroline and Kol.
Kennet is somewhat of a guilty pleasure, and I was shocked when Kol killed Bonnie. I actually had to stop a bit to get over the shock. I mean on one hand, I think we all knew that he wasn’t going to let the revenge go, but in the other hand... Kennet!
Even though I’m not thrilled about Stefan’s attitude at the end, it is in line with what we saw in the show, so I can’t fault you for that. I’m glad Lexi was brought back, I always liked her character.
marilyn7657 chapter 18 . 2/26/2019
Okay. I normally don't do my review until the end. But this chapter is why I'm such a Klaroline fanatic. This chapter is everything! Caroline finally being honest & accept her feelings for Klaus is fantastic.
Pixxie13a chapter 1 . 2/25/2019
I absolutely love this story
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 15 . 2/20/2019
Not Stefan!
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
Well, technically Mikael's last name wouldn't be "Mikaelson"...it'd be whatever his father's name was "son."
smokey-eyed amazon warrior chapter 2 . 2/20/2019
Poor Caroline. What did Mikael compel her to do? She NEEDS to contact Klaus!
Emily81802 chapter 22 . 12/1/2018
Good
M1A chapter 17 . 9/1/2018
it's okay… they're cute together
M1A chapter 14 . 9/1/2018