Reviews for A Stunning Realization
Laise Acayaba chapter 2 . 9/3/2017
Hi there. I know you'll probably never see this, since the last update dates back to 2003. However, I just read two of your stories and plan to read some more, because your writing is phoenomenal. I should tell you that, due to a case of nostalgia, I've been reading a lot of Princess Diaries fanfiction lately (after re-reading all the books). It just makes me happy, even the poorly written ones. Which is not the case, with yours. And I tought I just loved it because you've captured Michael so well. But the second part, in Dr Moscovitz's pov? Brilliant. I wish you'd written a whole book series. Since a lot of time has passed, I just wish you keep writing, 'cause you're a talent. Way to go!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
i loved this story! Please write more even though it has been years since you've last updated, you can write about kate and maya betting on how long m&m will get together or something else if you like to but can you please update!
Breeluv chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Funny and Cute3
readingluver11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
nice
Isa chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
XD. FGHTFGzdFSfgg! Anyways, you should write more! Pleasee? If you write another two chapters, doesn't matter which pov, i'll give you... A... Cookie? Yes, i'll give you a cookie. Maybe even two. Please? Begging over here! I'll come all the way from the Netherlands (Yep, i'm dutch. Believe me, it sucks to live in Holland. You stupid americans are so damn LUCKY.) to bring you your cookie, okay? Please? For me? The poor, dutch girl who wishes she were as talented as you? Whoa, don't get me wrong, i'm not gay. I'm assuming your a girl, but please don't be offended when you're a guy. Y'know what, just stop reading this weird review and do as i ask?

If there is anyone reading this review and is willing to write a cute little M/M story for me, my email is:
ar chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
i love the 2nd chapter. you should write more
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
omgsh! i loved this story! can you say CUTE! you should write more!
Grape chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
Oh my god this so rocked PLZ PLZ PLZ Write more PLZ i wanna know wat happens NEXT PLZ WRITE MORE

Grape
astrakane chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
okay, i really really enjoyed your fic! please an another chapter! i love your michael, and your vision of his familly
Amiri chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Great story.
BlondeGinny05 chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
Hey, this is really good! Very humorous. Are you going to write more chapters like this, or was that it? Please let it be the former. Good job.
bantam-shine chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
That was great! Ah! Silly Dr. Moscovitz. Silly silly man. 'Course Mia doesn't know. Michael's still half-denying...
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Positively hilarious! Hehehe. Oh, denial it all you want, Michael-but it's not going to go away! Bee-yoo-ti-ful. You're a fantastic writer.
Literati Lover chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Aww how funny and adorable! You really should write more! Like maybe you could write what happens now that Michael did realize it, because I like ur writing style! :)

-Nikki-
NikkiLiterati Lover chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
cute yet humorous! good job!