Reviews for Infatuation
calicoToones chapter 1 . 4/1
Good story! Now I want to know how Raven is reacting!
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 3/27
As long as he knows...

Great one shot. :)
Kam chapter 1 . 3/20
I love the ending
A Certified BAMF chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
A sequal should be written to this.
TheKawaiifan chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Welp, cats outta the bag. On the bright side, no awkward confessions required. Still, fail on his part
gwb620 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oh man this should be good! MWAHAHAHA!
Tilith chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Hahahahaha, this was funny! Adorable, those two.
shadowjack12345 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Very sweet and with just the right amount of silliness. Well done :)
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Very well done, but does it have to be a one-shot? This could be so much more, or maybe you can add a chapter about what Raven thinks about this discovery.
DarkWingedAngel8 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
That was funny
Sequel?
Annatheavidreader chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Very adorable one-shot, thank you for sharing it with us!
The Brod Road chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Pretty nice. :) Poor Beast Boy at the end, though. He's probably thinking that Raven's going to avoid him for a while and/or that she doesn't like him back.

I hope you consider a sequel-drabble about how Beast Boy tries to figure out if Raven likes him or not. Or perhaps it could be from Raven's p.o.v. as she tries to decide if she likes him and if she should risk trying out the idea of actually having a relationship. Then again, those ideas have technically been done before... But even so, it's nice to see different interpretations of it.
EXNativo chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was really cute. Not to mention pretty funny at the end. Good job!
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Oh come on, could you do a bit more, maybe add another chapter.
Gopple123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Aww! That was surprisingly sweet since they didn't really say anything flattering to the other. I like the way you worded this. It didn't seem rushed at all and they certainly didn't feel out of character.