Reviews for Killing Sin
Beizanten chapter 5 . 11/8
very hot~! Jafar is so indenial!
Beizanten chapter 2 . 11/8
so funny and great!
bbynk chapter 4 . 6/28
oh no! What's gonna happen next !?
bbynk chapter 1 . 6/28
Nice! This is starting out original and exciting!
Elisablackcat chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
heh i hope another chapter comes soon this is too interesting!
Tacitamura chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
I love your story !
We really understand the dilemma Jafar is going through. I like the way you describe his feeling, especially his hate toward Falan, who seems really enjoying that too much.
I look forward the next chapter !
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 4 . 10/5/2014
Hahahha poore jafar
Anyway i like YOUR Story so far soooo PLEASE update soon
Akumarayne chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Excited you decided to continue and didn't give up. Your writing is as amazing as always and I was really impressed at the first half. I agree that Jafar's not one for long, romance bouts in the bedroom and you did such a perverse scene so tastefully. In my opinion, I think you're doing well with Falan's character and I can see her doing something like that to Jafar toward the end. Definitely looking forward to seeing what happens as a result
MyLittleViolet chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Very interesting idea, can't wait to see where this goes from here.
I love your take on Ja'far's character. The insights you give us into his mind make him into a 3 dimensional character. I also think that you captured his personality really well and kept him in character. He feels real and I feel for him.
And of course, last but not least, I absolute adored the smut! 3
I hope you update really soon :)
Kujo Kasuza chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Owh I like the story. It's excited and wow Jafar wanted Sinbad to fuck him ahahaha and Sinbad's reaction after knowing the real name was so wow. I bet he was shocked and immobile loll

Keep updating and I fave this..
nevertheless chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I really like your fic, the plot is hella good.
The way you describe Ja'far's way of thinking is really accurate, I think. I hope you can update soon, I can't wait to read what happens next!
Green Sphynx chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I knew Sinbad had to be up to something :P
That was a really nice fast cover up Ja'far did there when Sinbad finally got to explaining he knew he wasn't Ekatarina (how long can you interrupt a guy you should be killing without actually killing him, shame on you Ja'far). Sinbad shouldn't let himself be so blinded by the beauty of women, although I really doubt it would be the only time he'd nearly get himself killed this way. He should really have suspected Ja'far a little more :P
Akumarayne chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
While I'm not a fan of fem!Jafar this was done well enough that even my perverted self was surprised by it. Well done scene and I prefer it with Sinbad discovering the daggers and Jafar stabbing him instead of things going all the way. It felt appropriate and it ends with all those emotions, giving fuel to Jafar's fire. There's just something about Jafar failing that amuses me a lot.
Silver Ecstasy chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
Wow, this chapter was great, it was worth going through the intimate parts. It makes me cringe that I couldn't beta it, in fact :p there are a few typos and confusions here and there, again it's not vital but I feel like this deserves to be flawless. It's always so natural, the way you describe things and make the characters interact that I feel like I'm watching a movie. I like the turn it took at the end, Sinbad must've been really surprised on that one! Eager to read how it's going to go next! And thank you for mentioning me in the previous chapters by the way!
lovelymagic chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I wonder if Ja'far remembers being turned into a magical beast by Fallan. I also wonder how the other two assassins (whom I'm assuming joined Sinbad despite their chief not doing so.) are doing now... Anyways...

I laughed when Ja'far pushed Sin into the make up wall. My what a mess, but I have too agree it was funny to see Sin not so graceful on his feet. But poor Ja'far, humiliated, ashamed and upset.. Oh Sin you just made his hate for you all that much more. Of course knowing Sin he will tuck that piece of useful information away until he encounters Ja'far again.

It was also funny to see his surprise at how much blame Ja'far has for him. Really Sin, the guy has been trying to kill you for years and you never thought of why.

Oh this was a good, slightly sad, chapter. I enjoyed it greatly. Sorry for not reviewing the last, I've been caught up with life. On that note:

I like some sadistic female characters myself, but some embrace the cliché of a sadistic villain to much for my liking. I like a well rounded, and enjoyable sadistic villain rather than cliché. Fallan though, I'm just mad at what she did to Ja'far, but she might be able to hit that list of favs for me once I see more of her character. (Too early to tell yet). That I can agree with and it should be enjoying to see how Sin and the gang conquer them.

I know, doesn't it?! And for some reason I keep turning up with other versions of the story I'm writing. For a story I have been working on for five years theirs three version of it, and for the one I've worked on for two, there one version, and an idea I've worked on that has hit it's one year marker has, somehow, gained 27 different versions of itself. Ja'far's story has just the one (original) so far but wait.. I bet there be more versions of it too.. I don't know if that's just the perfectionist in me altering ideas or just my OAI (over active imagination) playing with that idea. Or both.

Aw thanks, I'd love to have your input, but you'll be waiting awhile.

I think after this her perverse enjoyment must have been overly satisfied, poor Ja'far lol. Good to know, as funny as seeing him awkward was, and knowing Sin is probably going to be a little wary of the females he attempts to seduce next tiem, I so much like him as his normal self. Though I wonder how Sin is coping after Ja'far's reveal. I can just imagine.

Don't worry, I get carried away with a lot of stuff myself, so I don't mind. Getting carried away with keeping a character IC is actually a good thing. Not only does it show your determination to keep them IC, but it also shows how much you improve in characterization.