Reviews for Chuck vs The Lost Memories
Aryan229 chapter 32 . 5/6
Good story.
tasteywheat chapter 32 . 6/7/2016
Just finished reading this, and I really enjoyed it. I thought the implanted intersect idea was really creative and makes a lot of sense. I'm not crazy about the ending, I feel like they had good reason for wanting to get out of the spy life and I feel like they wouldn't want to go back to it as readily as they did. But other than that, this was a really solid and enjoyable fic, hope to see you write some more in the future.
tut1971 chapter 32 . 8/25/2015
Solid post-finale tale. I especially liked the idea of an implanted personality being the cause of the "amnesia". With Quinn's fine tuning of the implant it would makes more sense of the differences the show gave us in their "reset" to a five years ago Sarah that wasn't really that Sarah. I could have done without all the POV's (especially the Jeffster) but I understand you wanting to give the story the feel of an episode of the show. Still, a bit more Sarahspective would've been nice. Good job though and I hope you find your way back some time. Thanks.
Neale chapter 32 . 6/8/2015
This was very nicely put together and the concept of implanting a persona rather than blocking her memories was great. Thanks
garnetflint chapter 32 . 3/5/2015
Not sure how I missed writing even one review for this story as I have read it twice now. It is a lot of fun, and while I may be a little iffy about the Bartowski's rejoining the "spy life" as I think they had pretty good reasons on the show, and the house going to Ellie and Devon while appropriate for your story...ET said it best , "ouch", I can't fault your storytelling. It gives us a much better finish than "those-who-should-have-known-better" gave us. You have taken a novel approach to the memory loss problem, and I find the intersect personality implant much more probable than the canon explanation. You managed to weave allthe POV's into one cohesive story. well done. I really hope that you will give some thought to another Chuck story at some point.
HaywireEagle chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
The Sterillity angle seems like uneeded drama to me.
HaywireEagle chapter 29 . 1/11/2015
The net thing in a freefall is just far too Looney toons. You should have had Casey grab him and deploy a chute instead. More Mission Impossible.
stars90 chapter 32 . 12/17/2014
Beautiful work. A great idea of a false intersect personality
Lupita chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
It was a little weird hearing from Beckman's pov. She is a great character that is finally getting fleshed out. I can't remember hearing her say "Beckman out;" unfortunately it reminds me too much of Ryan Seacrest.
Lupita chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
.angst. It's a great read! I can see how you're setting us up for some more action. It couldn't come at a more appropriate time.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Loving this so much right now! I wish the chapters were longer or that I could control my binge reading...
Lupita chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
I am still loving this so much! I wish the chapters were longer or that I could control my binge reading.
Lupita chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Your writing style flows so well. It's like I can see a camera panning through the Buy More because of the superb description. But I'm at the same tine I never forget that I'm reading, which is a completely different medium from TV. Idk how to describe the feeling that I'm watching what I'm reading; you're great at translating TV into writing.
Lupita chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
As a relatively new fanfic reader, I am slowly coming to the realization that reviews oxygen. Your work is the only redemption I can find for fanfic because I have no patience for stories that a) have bad grammar and b) are not true to the characters. While reading it I could picture Zachari Levi and Yvonne Strahovski acting this out (except for Chuck's tears, I pictured his monologue face, Indie music in the background and all). Please keep up the good work. I'm intrigued by your concept of the new pilot. My requests are for more chapters and, of course, the little bearded man.
duke2300 chapter 32 . 7/31/2014
Well, I guess we have come to the end (all to soon). You brought everyone home including Chuck and Sarah.
I would like to thank you for all the hard work you put into this story. You worked to provide a story in which details in past chapters matched up with future chapters, a story with great action scenes, a story with a good plot and a story with human interaction with people we had come to care about. I have certainly appreciated the effort and time you put into all these chapters. I hope that we will be able to hear from you again in this Chuck universe, but if not, thank you for the story and good luck in the future with your writing.