Reviews for Run (Before I Start To Sabotage You)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This was so good! I really liked it!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
This is very good. It fills a void that occurred after Snow accused Hook of lying about the potion he took to NY to find Emma. And it fills the void after Emma told him she couldn't trust him anymore. He was broken by the loss of their trust in him. He had no way to defend himself. This resolves it for me, it re-establishes his friendship with David, it renews Emma's trust and maybe hopefully restores some of his confidence. Thanks for writing.
Peetagrl3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
*thunderous applause*
Fantastic! Bravo! Amazing! Gorgeous!
So heartfelt and determined! Great job.
Peetagrl3
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This is the best OUAT thing I've read so far, out of about fifty stories I think. Thanks for sharing.
Whitfieldmc7 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh my goodness...this was so needed! It should have been like this! Part two with Emma made me cry! Great job!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Excellent one shot. I loved the line "How many demonic magic-users with dubious family relations to members of our group can there possibly be out there?" That line cracked me up. Great part with Archie and Killian near the beginning to.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Enjoyed it. Yup the charmings make crappy friends. Regina and killian need to become drinking buddies and compare notes.

My favorite was archie.
Really was amused by the line about the townsfolk avoiding certain locations.

And amused at he line about relatives coming out of the woodwork.

Oh and I like how david thought robin was a crappy replacement for killian.
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I AM SO WRECKED RIGHT NOOOOOW. Ugh, my nose is red and my eyes are burning and it's all cause of FEELS and the goosebumps won't leave my arms and dammit how I wish this is how it really goes down in the series. Damn, damn, double damn there were so many lines here that got to me and Killian's whole segment had me crying cause damn if I couldn't relate to that. This was just SO GOOD, I really love it. My favorite of yours so far. Great, amazing, tremendous job as always!
sketched silmaril chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
alkdj'ga;gjh words can't describe how perfect this is.

this is just everything i want for reconciliation headcanons: I absolutely love how you split up the story: Killian's reconciliation with David, Emma, and throughout the whole thing, a reconciliation with himself that's jumpstarted by Archie, resolved with Emma, and affirmed with David.

just leave me to die with my feels already.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Wow this is really amazing. I love it!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Killian just had to ask that question didn't he. This is really good. Poor Killian.
majotxe chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Amazing!
Lunalove25 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awesome! I loved the emotion in this, though I do have one thing that irked me - people keep asking why Killian didn't just tell Emma when Zelena first cursed him. ZELENA THREATENED THAT IF HE TRIED TO TELL EMMA, SHE WOULD KILL EMMA BEFORE HE GOT THE CHANCE. Why has nobody brought this up?! Great story nonetheless, I think I'm just being persnickety.
alexandra.sarafolean chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This was perfectly done, just perfect how I wish this all "I'm sorry" could happen.
Great writing!