Reviews for Movie-cation
Y-2013 chapter 8 . 3/6/2015
This is just sad.
Y-2013 chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
I forgot to add Disney's Brave.
Y-2013 chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
This is quite interesting. Let Team RWBY watch these movies.

- Frozen

- Sofia the First

- Shark's Tale

- Over the Hedge

- Pocahontas

- The Princess and the Frog (2008)

- Up

- Rise of the Guardians

- Robots

- Happy Feet

- Surf's Up

There's more where that came from. Good luck.
nightelf37 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Well, if they get in her way, she can just say, "MOVE IT!" and not mean it as part of the song.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
Sorry to hear how you are.

Hope you start feeling better one day cause I did enjoy this little story here.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
That was funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I'd like to give a suggestion: When your doing these give more detail on the movies they are watching like write a line or two from the movie.

But that's only a suggestion you don't have to do it. And I think I'll like these. A story showing the friendship between the members of Team RWBY and watching awesome animated movies.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Aw man! I liked this fic! You guys suck! I hope you die in hell for making this guy abandon this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
EVERYBODYS ABANDONING FICS WTF IS HAPPENING!
FlashFreeze0 chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
i recently became addicted with RWBY... really enjoyed this story and hope you continue it in the future...best wishes
YellowSign chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Don't worry about this; everyone goes through phases where they can't seem to get anything down. The way I get myself out of these ruts is by reading a good novel, something to get the part of my brain that deals with writing in the mood for it, but that might not work for you. Just don't worry about us, worry about getting yourself feeling better.

You haven't let anyone down: you're producing non-profit work in your own time for us to read. That you are willing to do so speaks volumes of your character, and you should in no way feel bad about dropping this for the moment. Just focus on feeling better yourself, then come back and have a look at this.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
I see. Work on your priorities. Get them straight. if you feel like writing afterwards, then get back into it. If not?

Well, there are other writers, but none will have your exact style and knowledge. Remember, what you want most in life will agree with your Heart. If writing is not what is there, whether top spot or not, then don't write. If it is, then write.

These are words from Lady Insanity herself:

"When one's Heart is strong, it shows in their art. "Heart" cannot be spelled without "Art", though Art needs the Heart of the Artist to shine. Art without a Heart is nothing more than a bunch of random colors or words that make no sense. Insanity is what I represent, however, Insanity is little more than an Aspect of the Heart. When one embraces their own Insanity, their Art shall shine like never before. So long as the Heart itself agrees."

I would also like to point out the fact that you need to balance Sanity and Insanity to make the "Art of one's Heart" stay at its best. But these words are merely a piece of advice. Advice that I take to heart. Can you? If you wish to speak more, PM me, and let me know. I usually answer pretty fast, unless I'm busy doing something.

Farewell, and Good Luck, My Friend. May the Log be with you.
lego50 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
How about aristocats. It be funny reading Blake watch that.
Belongtonone chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
This is a great story.
I would like to suggest The Prince of Egypt as a movie they watch in the future.
Good job so far.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Hey, I've got an idea for you. Why not have them watch Rio? I can see Weiss being Blu and Yang being like Jewel. Weiss has been sheltered so much in her childhood that she's forgotten how to actually live, if she ever knew.

Blu had lost his baser instincts because he never had to use them. He never had the chance to learn how to use them because of that. Therefore, "He's too domesticated".

Jewel is more towards wild and untamed. Much like Yang, though for different reasons. Yang actually does what she wants for the most part, and mostly follows her baser instincts when it comes to battle.

Think on it? Drink on it? Whatever you want, just I wanna see if you put it in!