Reviews for and she's gone
Thank you for finishing it! It was definitely worth the wait and very well written. At first I was half afraid that Leah and Sam would get back together; she's to good for him and he does not deserve her. But I loved the ending you gave it! Its about time Leah finally has happy memories about La Push instead of leaving bitter like she had last time.

Thanks again for an amazing fan fiction
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 5/10
I’m crying! I love this fic! Bittersweet but so right! This is what everyone deserves. I couldn’t help but smile at Leah and Jake, and in my heart I hope Jacob decides to be free as well. I can’t tell you how much I love this story! It’s everything and I can’t cope with it being over. Thank you so much for sharing!
sentinel10 chapter 7 . 5/10
I’m breathless! My soul! I’m so torn! Leahshe’s everything. So strong, so sure. Urgh! She’s perfect. I love her so. I’m glad she isn’t allowing herself to be pulled back into the mess of her past! So happy!
sentinel10 chapter 6 . 5/10
Leah is the queen! I love her fire! I swear to God! Emily is such a bitch! Honestly! What an entitled little worm! Urgh! My hate for her grows with every sentence! Goodness me!
sentinel10 chapter 5 . 5/10
I love the way Jacob shut down Sam! And hell yes to Leah! You go girl! Man, Emily has some gall. Still trying to play the good guy! It makes me sick!
sentinel10 chapter 4 . 5/10
Paul is still so... Paul. Love it. I love that Leah has clearly moved beyond her old life. She deserves the best. Man, I wonder what’s going to happen when she finally sees Sam. My heart is beating so fast!
sentinel10 chapter 3 . 5/10
My heart hurts. I still don’t know if I trust Sam not to hurt my girl, and I’m not sure if I can ever forgive him. I’m like obsessed with this now! Gah!
sentinel10 chapter 2 . 5/10
The angst is actually killing me. I have always been so angry at Emily, more than Sam. I’m hoping you’ll change my mind and actually redeem Emily. Can’t wait for more.
sentinel10 chapter 1 . 5/10
So happy for Leah! I could cry!
brankel1 chapter 8 . 4/30
Fantastic.
Aiyanna Clearwater chapter 8 . 4/28
It was wonderful! I wouldn't have minded an epilogue to answer a couple of questions. Did Sam and Emily ultimately divorce? Does Sam ever visit Leah in L.A.? I know Jake apologized, but will any of the Pack do so in the future?

But, as far as achieving closure for our favorite She-Wolf, this story was masterful and worth the wait! :D
jhamerter chapter 8 . 4/28
Love this!
Jatzygirl chapter 1 . 4/28
What a brilliant story. I read it from start to finish in one sitting ( & I was at work. Lol).
Firefly-class chapter 8 . 4/28
Good ending. I like that the ending was open, maybe Sam goes to LA and they hit it off or maybe not. At least they both have some closure and Sam has gone a long way to earning Leah’s forgiveness.
Firefly-class chapter 7 . 4/27
I am glad Leah got to have her say. She has held a lot of this inside and Sam deserves to know how badly he hurt her and how much he let her down as a fiancé, friend, and leader of the pack. Leah deserved better and everyone fell short.

Good update.