Reviews for and she's gone
Ilena Petrova chapter 5 . 5/14
Why did you never continue?
Aiyanna Clearwater chapter 2 . 3/27
How does Samily even have the NERVE to think that they deserve to have Leah back in their lives. THE GALL OF SOME PEOPLE!
h0neybunny16 chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
oh boy that conversation didn't end very well. I hope Leah finds her happily ending :)
and again Seth and Juliet seem so happy together. hope you update soon
chinadoll381282001 chapter 5 . 10/9/2015
I'm glad I found this story. I love this strong Leah. Knowing that Sam still wants her back makes it even better! To bad she didn't have a date to shove in his face! Please update...
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Please continue even if it's only one more chapter ! :) :*
Zoe1078 chapter 5 . 5/22/2015
Oh my, I'm so glad you're writing this! I love reading about Leah getting away from the toxic environment of the reservation, and it's so satisfying to read everyone's responses to her. Very excited to see where you're going with it.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Ew he has kids with her? Never mind Leah, SAY NO! Those devil children have to die first
S.A.chic4HG chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. But you jump around between saying its been 4 years and then saying 10? I'm confused!

I really love Leah and Emily is such a bif h honestly! Poor Sam. Would love for them to get back together again but I dont know if it would fit in with the new Leah. Can't wait to read more
LilyLuna21 chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
You have to update soon! Very good story!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
Please update :)
I really want to read more :)!
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Hello! Second review since I wasn't logged on when I reviewed the first time.

It's almost a month. You're going to update, right? Soon? Please?!
crippsy2 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
Wow Evily is really delusional and selfish, perhaps Sue should put her in her place as well! And as for Sam thinking he owns Leah, what a piece of Sh*t he is, so glad Jake was the voice of reason. I hope Leah tells Sam exactly what an a-hole he is now and was back at the beginning. Sam isn't good enough for Leah and I hope she tells him to F off, now Jake or Embry, one of those two she could be with. I'm hooked, more soon please -)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
it would be really great to see in the next chapter how Jacob and Leah interact with each other
LuckyDuckyPomluv chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
Please do NOT let Leah and Sam back together. She deserves someone so much better. Heck even Embry would be better than Sam
Firefly-class chapter 5 . 9/25/2014
Emily is completely deluded and a narcissist. At least Sam seems to get it somewhat when Jacob put him in his place but Emily, she has no idea that somethings can't be fix..

I was worried that this would be a reconciliation fic but neither Sam or Emily have redeemed don't deserve a moment of Leah's time. I would even like to see some apologies from the pack for how they treated her.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »