Reviews for Dragon Plague
RainCityWriter chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Loved this! Not what I was expecting as an ending, and it's fun to be surprised
RainCityWriter chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
I can see why Snape left. O hope he found peace
RainCityWriter chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
I'm assuming that Douglas is snape's alter ego. I liked the party where Snape is parenting, very sweet
RainCityWriter chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Good sense of rising panic
RainCityWriter chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Excellent set up, and I liked the idea of an alumni team. Good details of the Slytherin
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
Enjoyed this, esp Harry making a right choob of himself on meeting Stephen - excruciating! Stephen is adorable, but no matter how much he barters with his dad, he's not Slytherin enough for that house! The plot about the natural disease mutation though is frighteningly believable. I'd totally be a prepper/survivalist if I wasn't so lazy!
sound.of.the.sea chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
Harry really doesn't have it easy in your story So many ways to put his foot in.
Love the character interactions.
sound.of.the.sea chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Nice of Harry to provide so much fun for the Snape family :D And for everyone who has ever read a far-fetched deaging story (mind you, there are some good ones).
Always nice to see Slytherins act like Slytherins, too.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
love the broomstick name and the creepy virus
librarianmum chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Great story and I loved your original characters, especially Stephen. It's true that poor Slytherin were treated badly; they couldn't all have been evil!
TrustSnape chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I very much enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Silverstargirl chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it a lot!
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Yup, sock puppet. :)

And Harry's gesture is lovely; may it last more than fifteen minutes.

Of *course* Dumbledore did *nothing* to ensure Slytherin's scapegoat status. Except making sure it stuck for 25 years after he was dead through his own sock puppet (you have to wonder how often the Headmistress has a nice chat with his portrait).

But Snape has to realize what he's letting his children in for by sending them to Hogwarts, though. All is sunshine and roses right now, but wait till people have time to send those Howlers. Forgive me for not being optimistic about Snape's reception, or that of his children; there's a reason he holed up in the Muggle world (Minerva is sadly silent about anything she did to rehabilitate him, or any Slytherin, for that matter).
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
I think Ron is ready to like Stephen just from figuring out how long the kid has been saving for that new broom.

And I think it's pretty clear that Carlson Snape. But then, McGonagall was pretty slow in canon during the war, too. It's only now becoming clear that the WW is losing Slytherin (and the DE's have been pretty much cleared from the gene pool, too). Gosh, and she still has absolutely no idea what to do about it either, after all this time.

Plus, 'parents' misdeeds'? Percy was barely 20, if I get my chronology right. Sounds like the rest of the Weasley family has given up on them, too, if Harry and Ginny have no idea what their situation is after so long after the War. And Audrey-all she did was marry Percy. Well, that's enough as far as Harry is concerned, I guess. So much for Weasley solidarity.

Sadly, this is what happens when one hated group disappears-whoever is left finds reasons to despise a portion of the remainder, since obviously *someone* has to play Bad Guy.

Is Snape going to send his kids to Hogwarts? If so, why?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Obviously, Stephen was about to say, "But we're the Carlsons!" and his mother kept interrupting him. Snicker.

And I suppose there was a Life Debt with Harry after all, or the magic would not have worked. (still saying the rest of the WW who were not students at Hogwarts still owe Snape *big*).