Reviews for Dragon Plague
LucyLuna chapter 5 . 8/2
This was a pleasant end to this little story. I like how it was revealed that Severus was actually Carlson (so not surprised by that one, tho). Severus going to the Quidditch game with Harry and his son was sweet. I like how after Hermione explained why her and the other adults' scarves were green the kids joined in and then their friends and the like copied them too.
LucyLuna chapter 3 . 8/2
"Who is it, mom?" I do think it should be "mum" instead of "mom" and should probably be capitalized too since he's using it as a name.
"Your know-it-all friend Miss Granger-Weasley?" should Miss be Mrs or Ms since she's married?
An interesting name for a woman who's not a witch. Is she a squib perhaps? I liked how Harry thought Stephen was a de-aged Severus. That was a fun way to lighten things up a bit. I also like Stephen himself. He's obviously a pretty bright and well-adjusted kid, even if Severus is pretty curt with him. Severus agreeing to Harry's request to get rid of the Life Debt and keeping secret he was already working on a cure was clever and a nice show of his Slytherin cunning.
LucyLuna chapter 2 . 8/2
"Gunhilda of Gorsemoor and
"Albus Dumbledore, had developed" you might want to fix this part where it starts a new line after "and".
"information you found." he whispered into her ear." The period after "found" and before "he" should be a comma.
"if it means that our children will be healthy." This seems a little off to me. A lot of the children aren't healthy already and likely aren't going to stay okay either. shouldn't it be: "if it means that our children will be saved." or "if it means that our children will survive this with their lives."?
Another interesting chapter! I like the explanation on how the disease came to be with it being a cross made from two different viruses. Everyone panicking makes a lot of sense and I really do hope all of the trio & co.'s kids come out okay. It's unfortunate they've already lost a few and even if they find Severus and he agrees to help, I'm sure a few more are going to die in the meantime :(
LucyLuna chapter 1 . 8/2
This was a fun first chapter. I like the idea of old Hogwarts students coming back for a weekend to play against the best Quidditch players Hogwarts currently has to offer. The bit with the Antares was interesting, how he took Harry's rejection of a potion as a personal slight. Him talking about how Slytherins are leaving England in droves was interesting, but quite believable. It'd take a lot to shake that connotation of Slytherin being evil – Especially after everything that happened during the war. The end part here with Harry and his kids was funny. I like how they're all asking for this new stuff while their parents are there and once they're gone, Harry and Ginny reminisce on how they'd never be demanding new things because theirs were a little worn out.
I did find some of their speech to be a bit weird. I think formal might be the right word for how I feel about it? like near the end here, when James said:
"Someone tried to hex me in the hall and I dropped it. I attempted to fix it, but it's just not as precise as it used to be."
I know he's a seventh year and all, but still words like "attempted" and "precise" feel kind of weird imagining they coming out of seventeen/eighteen-year-old's mouth. I think it'd be better if he used more common synonyms like "tried" and general descriptors like "good" in the place of "precise".
RainCityWriter chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Loved this! Not what I was expecting as an ending, and it's fun to be surprised
RainCityWriter chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
I can see why Snape left. O hope he found peace
RainCityWriter chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
I'm assuming that Douglas is snape's alter ego. I liked the party where Snape is parenting, very sweet
RainCityWriter chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Good sense of rising panic
RainCityWriter chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Excellent set up, and I liked the idea of an alumni team. Good details of the Slytherin
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
Enjoyed this, esp Harry making a right choob of himself on meeting Stephen - excruciating! Stephen is adorable, but no matter how much he barters with his dad, he's not Slytherin enough for that house! The plot about the natural disease mutation though is frighteningly believable. I'd totally be a prepper/survivalist if I wasn't so lazy!
sound.of.the.sea chapter 5 . 1/25/2016
Harry really doesn't have it easy in your story So many ways to put his foot in.
Love the character interactions.
sound.of.the.sea chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Nice of Harry to provide so much fun for the Snape family :D And for everyone who has ever read a far-fetched deaging story (mind you, there are some good ones).
Always nice to see Slytherins act like Slytherins, too.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
love the broomstick name and the creepy virus
librarianmum chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Great story and I loved your original characters, especially Stephen. It's true that poor Slytherin were treated badly; they couldn't all have been evil!
TrustSnape chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
I very much enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing it.