Reviews for Yami and Kiseki Games
Emily Delatorre chapter 4 . 7/12
Princess of Miracles chapter 4 . 7/12
Emily Delatorre:Love this! Keep updating. Can Daisuke and Yami kiss in one of the next chapters? Thus is a terrific story yay
FleurSuoh chapter 4 . 6/4
Really like this story, hope you will update it sometime soon
I absolutely love the relationship between Dai Yugi and Yami
I cant believe people hated this before , I LOVE THIS! KEEP UPDATEING
Wolfe's Girl chapter 4 . 3/9
please update soon

this is a terrific story and would love to read more :)
Vixen of mischief chapter 4 . 3/1
Love it. I'm dying to read more
DexTheHex chapter 1 . 2/24
Hahahaha V-Mon said exactly what I did when I first watched Yami and Kaiba duel in season 0! I screamed "OPEN THE GATES OF DARKNESS!" at the tv and freaked my mom out whem Kaiba pulled that dick move with Blue Eyes XD

-DTH
dragonlily22 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Please update this sory soon! Please! I beg of you!
Crystalstorm chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
This was a fun chapter and I look forward to seeing how things go from here. Ja.
Elements1999 chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
I LOVE IT! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Look, I believe in honesty: This Daisuke is a Mary Sue.

1: The Crest of Miracles is pure Fanon: It doesn't exist in Canon 02. There's a Digi-Egg of Miracles, not a Crest.

Even so, there's no reason this cannot work as a plot-element, if it is shown how it was created-and/or-acquired, which wasn't done: IMO, it stretches Suspension-of-Disbelief for Not!Davis to simply strut around with such a significant object like it's going out of style.

2: DMG is exclusively Atem's card, not anyone else's. GX even outright states Yugi to possessed the only copy of the card ever printed, during the Duel between DMG and Jaden. According to what logic should Not!Davis have DMG as a Duel Spirit, at a time when human-affliated Duel Spirits weren't even a truly materialized series-concept?

3: If you change Daisuke' sex and personality, how is she not just an OC with a Japanese boy's name attached?

4: While a Fusion-Fic of YGO and Digimon is by no means a bad idea, it frankly falls flat in being that: Here, you've designated Not!Davis as Yugi's and Yami's love interest, which is Tea's Canon role. No disrespect is intended, but having your OC take over a Canon character's story role(s) isn't creative in the slightest.

Beyond that, the story doesn't strike me as particularly fascinating: All it amounts to is a rehash of Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters with Not!Davis edited in. The generalities or specifics of the plot remains the exact same, with them or without them.

Feel free to dismiss these comments if you wish: However, I urge you to do so because you have sound rebuttals for each point, not because this review doesn't amount to 'Cool story bro'.
firestar91 chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Update now...please
Corina O chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Awesome so far :)
wishfull-star chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
that was awesome I cant wait for whatever happens next:)