Reviews for RE: The Disney movie
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Omg i love this its a great story please update!
FeatherBerry chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
its been so long since you updated... please PLEASE update! This fic is pure genius, and i love it! You cant just let it die T_T
Shadow D. Wolf chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Lol! This is just random as all hell, and my friend and I love it. We're just hoping that your next chapter comes out soon.

Leon a Nemesis? Sounds strange, but Im looking forward to see what happens!
V956970 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
I Love It! Please make the next chapter! (Even though it hasn't been worked on for a while!) I Love the story so far! And it's so funny!
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
A whole new virus one is the best! XD

Wonderful job it all fits perfectly!
wesker-strikes-agian chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Thats very creative and funny!~

Great idea~
Hobohunter chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, I love it, you have to write more. I was actually singing the lines in my head. Ohh man, too funny!
XKitX chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
dude you cannot just leave this as it is... i love disney and RE too so please please keep writing
GoWashTheLights chapter 2 . 7/17/2006
I dunno if this has been said or not, you have so many reviews, but maybe the Little Mermaid song Part of Your World could be fitted in! Can't wait for your next chapter! The Aladdin one was funny!
DarkWriter00 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
OMFG! I just finished reading both chapters. This is BRILLIANT! Resident Evil and Disney songs, I never would've suspected... I know I read all the S.D. Perry novels. I liked the first chapter the best. HEHE, Steve as Gaston. Hahaha. And Claire talking with the zombie that's in place of the baker in Beauty and the Beast. I love that movie and RE, so much. OH MAN! You have to keep going on this one.

And the second chapter with Wesker and Birkins. Um, I imagined them being gay and singing this. But it's a parody, so why the hell not? I kept chuckling and snickering and laughing all throughout this. Man, I love this, can't you tell? Keep going with this one!
A L P H A - H U N T R E S S chapter 2 . 11/9/2005
SUBMIT MORE CHAPTERS. I LIKE THIS STORY AND I WANT TO SEE MORE. PLEASE
gina chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Write more it's great!11
santa clause chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Ho Ho Ho! we got a bitch righting a shitty story!

well santa's gonna ram his merry dick up your ass till

it's red as rudoph's nose! Ho Ho Ho merry christmas fuckers!
DoctoressOctopus chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
LOL...I especially loved the Ada/Cruella deal, mwahaha...keep it up! Very funny!
Jediferret chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Heehee! Very funny. Love Wesker and William singing 'A Whole New Virus' together. Sad, I used to sing that song all the time when it came out. :D But, that's what makes it funny. Thanks for the laugh!