Reviews for The Light on the Dark Side of Things
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Clara chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh look. Another awful, unfinished OC story. Wonderful
Emberscar chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Good story so far, can't wait for the an update! XD
Enyaraa chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Good story
Adelaide.Jones chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I was just about to ask when you were planning on updating,when i decided to check and see when you last updated!

i hope you recieve some sudden inspiration for this story, because it's really quite good! I'd love to see more chapters.

Straight Edge Queen chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
i love the story! please continue!
Miss-Paparella chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
oh I wanna know what happens next! Tommy's my favourite character so I loved this fic! Please update soon!

gcprincess chapter 2 . 1/17/2005
Hey. I really like what you've wrote so far and I'd love to read more. I love reading romances and I think you've chose the right character to write for. I don't critise stories much, but I don't see anything wrong with this story to even critise. I'd love to hear the next chapter. Keep writing.
FallingNightmare chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
PLease finsh up with chapter three. I really want to know what happens I am just wating so if you can hurry it up please. I am not goign to beg cuz I am not like that. Well I just hope you finsh it up and good job with the work so far.
mad-gal-ozzy chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
BRILL! FAB! i liked this alot. i laughed out loud when i read the egging part. good luck with the next chapter!
FallingNightmare chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
I really liked it. I t was funny about the egging but you shuld also contuine to add humor but dont loose the romance or what ever between tommy and melody. Good luck writing the story's other chapters.
jd burns chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
We'll see if the site will let me review, but this sounds familiar. How come you haven't updated recently? *g*
P.I.D chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
It's good. But I do have some advice:
Tommy's an alien. He should be speculating more...not so moody.
Also, pick a tense and stick with it. It's annoying, I know, but believe me, it's even more annoying to read a story where the tense keeps on being switched. Past or present, CHOOSE!
MysticSorceror chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
Great job! I really liked how you used the characters. Your right Harry doesn't need anyone, (he's my fave character.) I like how you've used Tommy just like any normal teenage boy! I loved it _
jd burns chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Dick at a parent-teacher conference. LOL I can just see that.