Reviews for Flames of the Heart
True Insanity666 chapter 12 . 3/15
Maybe you could do a psychological trap like a creature that becomes what they want the most, like for marciline it would be her mother.
poper1011 chapter 12 . 9/21/2020
Excelent but continue
Jojotheshadow chapter 12 . 6/3/2020
Hope you come back and update this story.
JumpatRandom chapter 2 . 3/22/2020
I believe you're still active on the site, so I'll say this: I think you can just rush cheating at the drop of a hat, you could have just simply put how they met and developed on it later.

I hate constructive criticism because it's just saying: "Don't do this, do that!"

I'm sorry if I'm blunt, but I think this is something you need to hear. This character development was sloppy.
thethethex34 chapter 4 . 11/11/2019
Just want to state, in regards to my earlier review, that I don't hate people who are bisexual.
thethethex34 chapter 3 . 11/11/2019
To be honest, I am actually rooting for finn to not go back the Flame Princess, and to go meet other people. Maybe he can try it out with Huntress Wizard? Probably not likely in this fanfic, just putting my thoughts out there. Finn and Huntress Wizard is my favorite pairing and it's a bit frustrating when a sizable portion of the fan fictions with this pairing involved either involve a big harem or warp her character til she is nearly unrecognizable, although there are some good ones out there. Im not against harem fanfics, but I get put off when one of the members of a harem is bisexual. It usually leads the fanfic down a weird path when that happens.
brandonleewolfe1 chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Hello are you going to write the next chapter plz
brandonleewolfe1 chapter 5 . 4/26/2019
Do you need help or your ok
Timeman chapter 1 . 3/18/2019
Keep it going!
Timeman chapter 1 . 2/18/2019
Dude keep it going
Yo chapter 12 . 1/27/2019
It me that finn hurt Phoebe but it like the opposite phoebe hurt finn hey can you do ice finn meet ice finn you a man need a maid x3 time
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2018
Please do more
draco122 chapter 12 . 9/20/2018
That was great.
Draco122
et-reader97 chapter 6 . 9/20/2018
Great chapter I think you did a good job on the wedding scen but I do think that you could have went into more detail about the decorations or maybe have Finn put in some "special touches". It would show the time and effort he was willing to put into planning not only Simons wedding but his and flame princess's formerly potential wedding. Keep up the good work.
et-reader97 chapter 4 . 9/20/2018
OH how Flame Princess suffers for what she did. I like how you going to have Finn say zap when he freeze's things it was always funny. Keep up the good work.