Reviews for The Promise of a New Year
The Lovely Desdemona chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
A very enjoyable story, and well-written too (especially for someone who is writing a story in a language that isn't their native tongue). It really liked it.
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Yeah, I know its almost 4 years later but I had to tell you that this story made me laugh, quite a bit.
Sponge Hearts chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
well done that was brillant.

Becca
hi im cold chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
absolotle brillent

fantastic keep writin please

it wasn't too direct so it worked

so well. i will keep chekin

up on this story to see if u

continue it

from me
kaye chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Saryn chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
LOVED IT! I can see this happening on the show!

*Saryn*
Ashley chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Lovely, lovely, lovely! Great work; made me giggle :D
Eolivet chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Oh, wow. That was lovely. Very well-written and in-character and wonderful to read. Excellent! Keep writing!
Eolivet chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
thousand-miles chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
YOU ARE THE BOMB!

Super Karin! I bow my humble head!

Echt waar Karin, super goed gedaan! Wederom een geweldige fic!

Geena
Forensiphile chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Wonderful story! It really brings a smile to my face. Great characterizations and a beautifully told scenario. Keep up the great work!
Janine Z chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
AHH, i screwed it all up! Sorry, great story! Very sweet...i'm not a G/S shipper, but this was one of the best G/S stories I've ever read!

J. Z.
midnight-blue chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Karin, I loved this story!

It was so believable and uplifting. You addressed the tension brought forth in S3 so far and of course, past episodes, wonderfully.

Sara's confused about their relationship and you wrote it beautifully. And the ending was great. Sara was hesitant, and I think you closed it off nicely.

Any chance for a sequel? Of course, you could just leave it there and let the rest of the season play out, but fanfic's always nice and I'd love to see what else you could cook up.

Continue the wonderful work!
Duckfeat chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
Great story. True to the characters.
sheisnotreal chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
*Squeal!* Oh, I loved it! That ending was perfect! :)