Reviews for The Path I Choose
I say Wendy
aSinglePancake chapter 1 . 6/27
Could use some grammatical editing in this first chapter
LoneWolf9897 chapter 1 . 6/26
Go with the Mira pairing and you should make Naruto a fire devil slayer with a lacrima placed in him similar to Laxsus
Xion The XIV chapter 21 . 6/25
Hmm I would say Wendy. Even have Wendy join the guild when she is younger with Naruto. They can be their own team.

Also I have a question about the χ-blade. Will that be in the story and if so how? If I remember that keyblade is only made when someone of Pure Light Heart combines Hearts with someone of Pure Darkness Heart.

Frankly I don't see the point of Cat Shelter, since it didn't matter in the end really. Also how are you going to make Naruto in general? Because in the game itself there are always 2 paths to take. Being a physical fighter with your keyblade or being a better Donald and use magic.
Blackwolfman9000 chapter 21 . 6/25
go for the mirajane pairing
trex0428 chapter 11 . 6/25
This would be better if you didnt force combine the two stories adding one character to a crossover is already full of plotholes but a whole story worth of them then that would be stupid i mean come on have you ever thought how awkward that would feel its like having mickey mouse on breaking bad they dont feel compatible now do they oh and his magic is kinda of a lackluster it would be more badass if he can use divine dividing or full counter srsly isnt his power chaos magic you could at least make it better by having more abilities to me its just like a dragon slayer magic but more shittier and the timeskip is kinda of off-putting
SoraROCK chapter 20 . 6/22
-large thumb up- :)))))
I say stay with chaos magic as Far as I know it is unique
Caliban Super Saiyan 0 chapter 20 . 6/15
That's too bad. I would've loved to see this Naruto interact with the missing members of Fairy Tail. He and Natsu would probably but heads a while after meeting.
outcastmike chapter 20 . 6/15
I hope you do bring kingdom hearts into this story i love that game to
Dreaming of the Shattered Dawn chapter 20 . 6/15
I say if you want to include Keyblades, change how they look. Keyblades look the way they do because of the plot of KH and their purpose regarding each world’s keyholes. Personally, I’d just make Naruto a swordsman that wields a sword with similar aesthetics of a keyblade (Basically, same colors as a keyblade, but the blade part is an actual sword, not a giant key) and make the KH character a master swordsman.
Xion The XIV chapter 20 . 6/15
I say have him as a Requip mage. But his Requip are Keyblades. As he grows stronger he is able to be a Knight version of Erza's. Like his version will be the Drive forms. Heartless form would be when he is extremely angry and tries to force drive form. Make that form him on instinct only. Ultima should be a fusion form of some keyblades. That way he can make it when he is strong enough to bring out multiple keyblades at once.
Blackwolfman9000 chapter 20 . 6/15
keep the mirajane pairing
maybe give him takeover magic or
light magic and heavenly body magic
nickclause chapter 19 . 5/18