Reviews for Death of a Thousand Cuts
flowslikepixelz chapter 12 . 4/1
*guest name is username*

Ayyy lmao Mai op

Where the hell does she gets all those knives anyway
Boogum chapter 28 . 3/7
This was a really fun collection/story. I love a good Maiko fic, and you did great here by bringing out Mai's wit and unique brand of charm. Ty Lee was hilarious, Azula and her quest to discover how babies are made had me grinning from ear to ear, and Zuko of course was a mopey (but lovable) dork. Jin as the assassin was such a funny plot point (I'm still cackling at the image of her getting pushed out the window), and I really liked Mai's mother and Tom-Tom.

In short, I am very much happy I stumbled across this. Thanks for writing!
Boogum chapter 18 . 3/7
Azula is very entertaining in this.
Boogum chapter 17 . 3/7
That ending though. Damn.
Boogum chapter 16 . 3/7
LOL. Jin got thrown out the window.
Boogum chapter 12 . 3/7
This might be my favourite chapter so far.
Boogum chapter 8 . 3/7
Oh dear. Poor Mai. Poor Zuko.
Boogum chapter 6 . 3/7
This was such a good chapter! I love Mai's wit.
Boogum chapter 4 . 3/7
Ooh, Ty Lee. Why you gotta throw a spoke in the romance wheel?
Boogum chapter 3 . 3/7
Nice chapter. I've always liked Mai an Ty Lee's friendship, and you write it well.
Boogum chapter 2 . 3/7
Aw, Mai is surprisingly cute.
Boogum chapter 1 . 3/7
This is a great beginning! Am liking it so far!
maripaz6 chapter 28 . 10/1/2016
This was AMAZING! I also really enjoyed seeing your planning page; it was an opportunity for me to see how awesome authors do it. (They have a very basic outline, and trust their characters to get them through).

I really enjoy your take on Ty Lee. I don't know why, but I like how you potray her as clever with a ditzy exterior. No one takes her seriously, but she has stellar advice. And Azula was really funny. Totally conniving. I really appreciate Maiko now. I'd always been 'meh' to it, but after reading Death by a Thousand Cuts, I think I'll give it a chance.

Thanks for the amazing story!
maripaz6 chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
"Spontaneous lip-smashing". OMG. This story is sooo great and I had to leave another review to tell you just how much.

Mai is like me, trying to get into a relationship. She's got a boy she really shouldn't be chasing, a friend who warns her off, and no idea whatsoever what to do. And the entire story is sarcastic XD It makes me crack up sooo much if my eyelids weren't drooping I would totally read this entire story in one night.
maripaz6 chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
You were totally right! I really like this story! Thanks for recommending it to me! (I'd never have thought to read it otherwise)

Ty Lee's attempt to offer advice... I love it. She sounds just like every sane girlfriend trying to warn a lovelorn fool XD. Hilarious! The auras, too, I alwayd enjoy how you pull them into the story :)