Reviews for Sowing the Seeds
DapperCrapper chapter 26 . 19h
Ohohoho man! That was awesome!

I loved Shino shutting Shikamaru down, as well as showing just how much he respects her. And as much as I love Shika, he needed to be knocked down a peg.

And damn, sex on a lab floor? That just sounds all kinds of wrong and delicious. And now the song isn't working... I can only imagine the shameful train of thought Shino is taking. Poor guy. Poor Ino...Well the good doc did say the song was a temporary fix...

I can't wait for the next installment!

The.Pansy chapter 25 . 9/18
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Shino is really a favorite of mine but it's hard to explore who he is. I'm truly fascinated by this story, and I really enjoy how you painted Ino, strong, caring still sassy. Love it.
Rylee Wyatt chapter 25 . 9/15
Wow! Your writing is always amazing, but how you describes the interactions here was next level!
DapperCrapper chapter 25 . 9/15
Jiminy Christmas, that was AWESOME! It was nice to see Shino unleashed! I can't wait for the next round and Ino's chapter.

DeiDeiArtistic chapter 25 . 9/15
GO SHINO GO!
Oof, I love how sweet Ino is, but of course, I don't think Shibi will see that any time soon.
Shino unleashed a lot of temper, so I wonder how well he'll be able to unwind and well, just feel comfortable at home. I wonder if Grandpa will be saying anything too :U
DapperCrapper chapter 24 . 9/13
That was awesome! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed all of your previous chapters. But, wow, I really like the queen. She reminds me of those two old frogs who call each other Ma and Pa. And mystery unfolding with Shibi. I can't wait to see where you're going to take that.

And I just love how caring and thoughtful Ino is of Shino. I squeal each time I read those scenes. I can't wait for the next chapter.

MindBlossom chapter 23 . 9/11
XD Yasss, show the world her power! I love it!
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 23 . 9/8
I just love the way you write Ino's mind abilities. That's why she is the most awesome shinobi out there! Can't wait for the big fight and maybe take Sasuke down a peg or two. Great work as always.

Indy
jeanelletabaranza chapter 23 . 9/8
i really love whenever i see new updates from this! aaaaa love this chapter!
Tsuki No Ryoko chapter 23 . 9/8
I ant
DapperCrapper chapter 20 . 8/25
Lmao! Oh man, Sasuke so wasn't ready! Now I can't wait for the sparring session!
Champion of Justice chapter 20 . 8/24
Anytime someone confounds Sasuke, it is glorious, lol. Good job.
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 20 . 8/23
I love that Sasuke not knowing anyone comes and bites him in the ass, and everyone prolly knows it. "It's only been three but you can't remember nine people, for shame." I can imagine every party Sasuke's been to have prolly been like, "who's that" lol.
But Shino, whether he knows it or not, seems to be opening up more! I don't imagine he'll be an extrovert, but definitely more openly snarkly lol.
Also Ino congratulating Shino for pissing off Sasukejust wonderful.
MindBlossom chapter 19 . 8/23
Yay! I sound like such a pervert, but Im glad this finally happened. I cant wait to read about what happens next.
Indigo Yamanaka chapter 19 . 8/22
By far, the best chapter so far.(lol). Loved how Shino was so comfortable after things heated up. Ino also got her surprise in the end. Good chapter and excellent writing.