Reviews for A Special Task
If an Alien craft came to Earth like that shooting it down/ trying to shoot it down seems like such a bad idea, If they have the technology to fly to our planet we have no way to defend ourselves. They would have instantaneous orbital supremacy and a world full of targets.
Yankee718 chapter 11 . 10/18/2017
Really liked this chapter it was entertaining for me
dragonnargus chapter 9 . 10/16/2017
This story seem like one of those "human fuck yeah" stories. Not that I dislike them of course, but I just wish that the councilers would show more...skills...In negotiation and politicking. As it is, it seem to me like they just agree to whatever humans throw at them. And accepting alcohol of unknown strength right before negotiation also show their lacks odd any form of skills any politicians should have.
Chris Adair chapter 26 . 9/27/2017
Good story. Hope you come back to it.
Reichenfaust chapter 22 . 7/13/2017
ENKINDLE THIS HA!
shadow chapter 26 . 7/6/2017
I liked the chapter!
Kspence92 chapter 26 . 5/10/2017
Do you plan to update ?
belnonm chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
hi,
i just found your story and this first chapter is... weird. The actions taken by the STG and by the military seems off. A little more background would have been appreciated but I suppose you explain in future chapters.
MattKennedy chapter 26 . 4/8/2017
Awesome story! :D And Go Sarah!
MattKennedy chapter 24 . 4/8/2017
Wrex joins the crew! :)
MattKennedy chapter 22 . 4/8/2017
Blasto! :D

And yay for Shepard and Kaiden becoming friends, and Kaiden helping Shepard not be a drone. :)
MattKennedy chapter 20 . 4/8/2017
Kirrahe and Mordin! :D
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 4/8/2017
I love how it has becomes a mainstay of human negotiations with xenos to get them drunk. Hahaha!
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 4/8/2017
Hahaha! :D
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 4/8/2017
Such a unique turn with Sparatus wanting to ally with humanity! :)

Poor Volus. :)