Reviews for A Special Task
SpacePotato117 chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
This story is really nice why did you stop it?
Reichenfaust chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
A TURIAN BUYING STAR TREK:THE ORIGINAL SERIES?! #$

On a space station that may be the next Babylon 5...

The coincidences seem to be too much...

Anyway, it's gold, awesome. I love stories that show how similar the Turians are to Humans.
ViciousFitz chapter 26 . 7/1/2016
Not a super great story, but extremely entertaining. Why did you quit so close to the end?
stuper chapter 26 . 6/2/2016
Please Update
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 26 . 5/25/2016
Wow, nice first contact. That will end well.
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
10 to 12 antiproton in an anti-matter warhead? No radiation?

An antiproton has a mass of 1.67*10-27kg. From emc2 you can determine how much energy is released from a 12 anti-proton antimatter-matter annihilation: e12*1.67*10-27*(3x108)21.8*10-8 joules... or diddly squat.

Antimatter annihilation produces gamma rays and a number of other exotic relativistic particles.
AkiraWolf98 chapter 16 . 2/28/2016
Javik, you just woke up and then your opinions of all of these primitives starts flip-flopping all over the place. Poor Liara... This will result in a political charlie foxtrot. Council will be most displeased by Javik's dismissal of them.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
lov
SaintMichael95 chapter 16 . 2/1/2016
Ohhhhh my gawd, I love Javik's reactions to human technology!
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
wow, this has ALL the clich├ęs and overpoweredness. super arrogant council demanding things from people with massive fleets, incompetent ambassadors, and stuff!

I still like this story (I don't know how, guess your a good writer) ut seriously, it's like your doing it on purpose!
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 12/18/2015
now, I know you've basically thrown being a mary sue out the window at this point... dangit.
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 12/18/2015
oy! protons have mass, so they would be repelled by a barrier!
I think your thinking of electrons :P
Vladicus chapter 26 . 12/16/2015
next chapter coming when? i'd love to read the continuation please :)
SearingFireBlaze chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
I like this. A lot. Hopefully it will be finished. I'm looking at you. Yes, you.
SearingFireBlaze chapter 10 . 9/12/2015
This is the one of the most amazing, well somewhere in the middle hundreds of them all, thing that I have read. In comparison to Mass effect only fanfiction, it's somewhere in the upper twenties.