Reviews for Fall Away
Zelda12343 chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
This was wonderful! You really captured Steve and Bucky's friendship perfectly.
WrittinInStone chapter 18 . 9/26/2014
Awww... this was really good. I liked it a lot.

Great characterization, wonderful bromance, yes! All the ingredients of a well-done story.

Formatting could use some work, but the writing itself was really great.

Wonderful job here. Thank you for writing.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 16 . 9/11/2014
Short, sweet, and to the point: BUCKY'S ALIIIIIIIIVE!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Oh COME ON! Cliffies are dangerous, yeesh.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
The Wild West Pyro chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
Ah...feels, awesomeness. Going on the TV Tropes fanfic recs page!
Saoirse7 chapter 18 . 8/31/2014
And they're fighting as a team! Very satisfying conclusion, and great mix of intensity and happy fluff. Very nice! :)
Saoirse7 chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Since I can't copy and paste from this site, would you be able to tell me what the Russian you used means, both in this chapter and in one of the recent chapters? Great story, by the way!
8belles chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Do you think Steve and Buck will be like the couple in "The Notebook" and have to die at the same time? I think so... so sweet. 8belles
Pre-Ragnarok chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
I'm rooting for you, Steve! I believe you can save Bucky! Please, I hope he can...
SupernaturalGeek chapter 18 . 5/7/2014
I must first of all apologise for not reviewing every chapter however I simply didn't want to pause reading long enough, I was that involved.

I absolutely adored everything about this; you had the characterisations perfectly spot-on for everyone but particularly Steve, Bucky and Natasha. I loved the fact that all the Avengers, plus Sam and even Fury, have grown kind of fond of Bucky and the way they dropped everything to try and help him (and Steve, by default) was incredibly touching.

The level of emotion between Bucky and Steve was painful to watch at times yet it never felt over the top or too sentimental. It really did wonderfully showcase just how strong the bond of brotherhood between them is.

I nearly cheered when Bruce finally worked out the cure although seconds later my heart was in my mouth when Bucky arrested. It was typical of Tony to make the dramatic entrance and administer the life-saving serum but then he did deserve it for working hard as well to find the answer. The scene directly following Bucky's revival could so easily have strayed into 'mushy' territory but you beautifully kept it on the right side of the line, even with Steve's understandable break-down, by virtue of Natasha's snark and - eventually - Bucky and Steve's responses.

The final scene was one of my favourites because I adore how Bucky has fitted into the Avengers and again the sweet moment between him and Steve was kept in check with Natasha and Clint's input.

I really did enjoy this.
angeleyenc chapter 18 . 5/2/2014
loved it! :D
Qweb chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
So exciting!
TigerToa chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
angeleyenc chapter 15 . 5/2/2014
evil cliffy! plz update! come on Bucky! wake up! *hugs bucky*