Reviews for The Ghosts of Arcadia
Jio Uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Brilliant.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
What a sweet, sorrowful ending. Glimpses into other Arcadia's? Interesting idea. I hope you play around with flushing it out more in an adventure. :)
patnkatz chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I loved this!
I feel so bad for Mayu - in her own storyline, she dies at age 10. Of what we are not told, but we know that Leiji-san was forced to include a child in his story at that time for the television group who published the series, SPCH. He later said that he would never have included her in the story otherwise, which is why it was said that he did eventually kill her off in his own tales. Of which I have not read, nor seen anywhere to read. Grrr.
Well written, and despite Leiji-san's dislike of the character, I did like her. She always trusted Harlock completely, knew he would always keep his word, if he could, and would do his best to protect her. In a way, she represents us, always knowing that Harlock, at his core, is/was the best of men, true, loyal, bold, and honorable.
You caught that here. Well done.
bloodandpepper chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
What a wonderful idea to mix up the different alternate realities and combine them at the same time! And it's a hidden head canon of mine that Harlock would recognize Mayu no matter what universe he roams, so your ghostMayu plays along that line of thought so wonderfully well.

I enjoyed your story so much, keep it up, will you?!
Aerandir Linaewen chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That was beautiful and a very poetic vision of the spirit of Arcadia. All the ghosts are here forever. In a way, that makes sense.

Welcome aboard.