Reviews for For the Win
Gracksies chapter 33 . 7/9
Too perfect.
Gracksies chapter 25 . 7/8
All is right with the world :) Also, Bug checked Santana out and she resembles his sister... LOL!
Gracksies chapter 22 . 7/8
The more I think about your writing and the intricacy of this story the more I think no way is Philip Santana and Puck's son (I would have also said that no way would Santana and Puck name a son of theirs Philip but then Puck chose the name Beth). You've left too many little details here and there and I think it's these details I'm remembering warring with the bomb that was dropped at the end of Ch 23 that are causing my insanity. I mean, I remember when Quinn was pretty much examining Santana's skin and thinking about how perfect it was while her's had scars and stretch marks. Yes, many women don't get stretch marks but I don't know... I'm thinking it was a deliberate plant to leave a minor clue? Also, the speech Hazel gave Santana about how she was the mother and how many sacrifices and obligations she had as his mother made me think that no one would volunteer for that and so Hazel/Gloria must be the biological parent. Santana is also considering cutting her ties with them while she can to 100% commit to her future with Quinn and if Phil was her son she would never do that. It's been made clear throughout the story that she doesn't break her promises and is loyal to the very end. Also, the falling back asleep with Puck's boner and it being a mistake? I'm starting to think that Puck's presence and something being a mistake aren't related because otherwise I doubt she would have been as blasé as she was after waking up after Puck's bachelor party (another small clue perhaps and if so then that's some detailed story planning). My God this story is intense and the more I think about it, the more I believe I'm going to enjoy how the story progresses and the more impressed with your writing I'll be. My Ch 23 review was a little emotionally written because I guess I was kind of in shock and getting that shock and frustration out of my system when writing that review made me start to consider it all a bit more carefully which is why I'm now writing this one. Sorry for the bombardment!
Gracksies chapter 23 . 7/8
I'm sorry to complain, but I'm a bit of stickler when it comes to continuity etc. You wrote earlier in the story that Santana was Quinn's natural choice to test her sexuality and now you've written that she slept with Mack before Santana. Minor issue but it's a bit annoying and doesn't fit their whole dynamic and nor does it fit Quinn's character. Also, the whole Hazel and Philip thing came out of nowhere and I feel that Philip makes Santana and Puck's relationship as it's been written thus far make almost no sense. I mean, when Santana asked Puck about children with Shelly there was a whole analysis about how he had missed out on raising Beth and couldn't wait to have kids who he could raise properly. There was no mention of Philip so that conversation doesn't fit their newly established reality. Lastly, how on earth did it happen and how did Quinn not notice anything if Santana got in touch with her not that long after giving birth?! She woke up to little Puck sticking her in the back and then went back to sleep which was a big mistake? Sounds like she was taken advantage of while unconscious. Anyway, I'm going to continue reading because although my confusion is insane right now and I kind of feel that this totally tarnishes the relationship that was starting to finally bloom I still have high hopes... Your writing style is fantastic and despite these frustrations it's still a story I'm greatly enjoying but just wanted to bring these issues up incase I'm missing something and also to try and release my frustration. I'm aware that as I continue reading it may all tie together and start to make more sense but I needed to write this review because for some reason I was finding it difficult to move onto the next chapter. FYI: I wouldn't have written this if I wasn't as attached to the story as I am. I've been seriously sucked in.
Auntiee RayRay chapter 1 . 5/23
A dollar lmao that he funniest thing ever had tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.
sorrymom chapter 15 . 2/17
Amazing. Simply amazing. Seriously, such an amazing story. I can't even come up with the words to write a review that does it justice. So, I'll leave it at AMAZING!
This chapter broke my heart
It's only been 3 chapters and I absolutely love them! I can't wait to read the rest
ErosEternaGlee chapter 30 . 1/18
this is not my favorite chapter but is so sweet and is a great ending for those who don't want to pursue any mishaps that authors love to bring after a happy moment. I did already read this and the sequel, although is still missing a little and a and, that hopefully you will add as a resolution for 2016.
GorgeousSmile chapter 33 . 12/16/2015
Loved this story SO much! Thank you for writing it! So well written with lots of fluff and lots of drama! I wish Quinntana happened on the show... If not romantically then they at least should have devolved their friendship way more than what it was. Oh well that's what fan fiction is for I guess! So again thank you!
Guest chapter 33 . 6/6/2015
I love this! the characters have grown so much from the beginning of the story and the plot just bring you on an emotional rollercoaster. I caught myself literally laughing out loud or gasping "omg" at certain moments. this is one of my all time favorites, nice work! :]
Guest chapter 29 . 6/4/2015
oh man, I don't know which "I love you" scene I like better. they were both good.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
I haven't been able to stop reading this! this is a never ending roller coaster of emotions! I.. really need to keep going.. and I think I'm only half way thru the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2015