Reviews for For the Win
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST FIC EVER
YOU'RE AN AMAZING WRITER
I LOVE YOU
avidreaderbs chapter 33 . 3/4
This story was amazing! Read it in three nights!
Now on to the sequel!
Thank you!
nayasantana0112 chapter 13 . 2/25
The date was cute but I can't get over Santana's conversation with Paulson. Please tell me she isn't having an affair. That would be so cold hearted.

Really love this story btw
Jbubbles3 chapter 33 . 2/17
Okay 1st off this review may be a little longer than necessary, but here goes anyway.
As always, I start with the bad then move on too the good.
I spent the better part of reading this story. It took me on an emotional rollercoaster. I smiled. I laughed. (Out loud. Literally LOLed) I frowned. And if life had left me with tear ducts, I would have cried. This made me uncomfortable. For a story to conjure up so many emotions is not something that sits well for me for reasons unbeknownst to me. Also, there were so many details. Things described in great detail to give the reader a real feel for what's going on. Half the time, I read fanfiction because they skip the detail.
Now for the good.
The things listed above are really good for a writer. To pull your reader through an emotional journey is a difficult task. Brava, you did it nicely. Just because it makes me uncomfortable doesn't make a good thing for you. Also, the details. I rolled my eyes at how long it took you to get to some of the good stuff (because I'm impatient like a small child). This reminded me of really good novel. (Seriously think about getting a book published if you haven't already). When I read a good book I hate all the extras that really make the story come alive; I just want to get to the good part. Nevertheless, all those details are needed otherwise you come out with a half assed story.

That's the end off my rant. If you made it this far I just want to say a few more things. The humor in this story...spectacular. The wide range of topics covered (weddings, books, movies, music, spy stuff) are really believable for the ignorant like me who don't know any better. Do you really know all that stuff or did you research? Or better still, make it up?
Last thing, you remind me of a better me. I write sometimes but have only posted one story because I was never satisfied with the outcome. Your story is what I strive to achieve.
joy.rolo chapter 33 . 2/9
I finally am catching up to all the storiess and finally got to around to this one. Thanks so much for writing this! Love it love it. I actually thought Hazel was going to die at the end instead of her and Phil going to witness protection. Loved the Quinntana in this with how you wrote their backgrounds and the steps they made to who they are at the end of this story. Time to read up on the sequel!
Fieke1993 chapter 17 . 2/3
Fuck. How I wish I had the same eloquence and fierceness in words. I love her speech. She is so right. I will remember this speech, even though i hope i never have to use it myself. Wonderful job.
Gleek4Snix chapter 3 . 1/23
Is it weird that now I need a Faberry fic where Quinn is in a relationship (not with Santana because that would be painful in the outcome) and the events that happened in this chapter happen and Quinn kisses Rachel out of nowhere only to make the guy jealous and then everything just goes from there with Faberry endgame.
Being a multi-shipper is really hard...
I LOVE THIS FIC BTW.
Dav7788 chapter 5 . 1/7
"She's my misses now, bitches!" how have I not read this story before?! It's hilarious and just so awesome!
Kmsiw101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Ok...so you totally hooked me with this first chap.
UnguidedLight chapter 33 . 12/13/2014
Awesome totally loved it x :)
zanayajames chapter 33 . 12/11/2014
I have no idea what to say besides this was one of the best Quinn/Santana and probably glee stories I have ever read.
kutee chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
Yes this has to be my favorite chapter yet. I got this story from a friend who said that I would love it and I do. These two are just fun. Can't wait to read more. TTFN
Oreomilka chapter 33 . 12/3/2014
How can you not believe or want to love and be loved after reading this? My heart is so full right now.

Thank you for sharing this story, I'll never forget it. So so talented.
Infinii chapter 27 . 11/15/2014
3:29am ftww. I've been reading your story pretty much all day aha. I really like it! Are you a philosophy or psych major or something cause you're really good at this. Great writing, interesting plot, deep characters.. pretty much perfect. Never stop writing, eh?
Infinii chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
I'm so confused, I'll just assume this is a flashback.. you know, even though it's like 2014 lols.