Reviews for Cycles of Destiny
Prisca chapter 8 . 2/7
Love this story! Any chance you will be updating soon?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
I'm so sad...I finally find a great SessKag story and it's abandoned :( This is brilliant. I loved it even if it was a bit depressing underlying - Kag and Sess die leaving their hanyou son (who seemed to still be young then) to live alone until he meets his mom in the future but unable to speak to her like he's probably dying to. The sense of mystery around what on earth is happening to the future rips in time, and what happened in the past, Inuyasha's disappearance, if he's not dead is there a chance Naraku isn't too?

This is essentially a story of the worst case scenario if Kagome hadn't been able to go back to the past and Kags finally going back to change all that. I've read a heck of a lot of SessKag stories, old and new, and this is still very unique - I've never come across this plot before.

I hope you're well and while I know it's a very long shot, I really hope you come back to finish this someday. You don't have to worry about it straying off canon, you're doing a marvellous job already, and besides, yours is an Canon fic turned AU so you have artistic licence to now make the story as you see fit! :) If you don't finish it, it's a real pity this work remains unfinished but thanks for sharing though.
jo chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
wow... this story is starting out really good... it has a lot of potential. Although it seems like it won't be continued anymore, I still hope to be able to see how the story plays out.
VixenKitsune147 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
I love this story; please continue this story because I'm so excited and curious to see what will happen next. I'm truly enjoying this story and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Excellent plot and story. Please update soon.
TranquilSapphire chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
im hooked, update!
maire 53 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
This is good I so can't wait for the next chapter
Serendipity's tears chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
LMFAO! _~
Dagger-Seishin chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
more plz
CrescentMoon760 chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
LOL! that hilarious! i love it! pleze update soon!
Rosserie chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Hey! I loved the chapter, but I wished that you wouldn't have cut off at that moment.:( I do hope that you make a new chapter soon! It's been years since you updated. Thanks!
kaori and yoshi chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
that was so cool!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I really want to read this story because I think the part that is out is going to be amazing... but I'm worried about it being unfinished... I don't want to cause myself unnecessary anguish while coming to terms with the fact that there will not be anymore chapters. So I'm a little torn. It's so hard to find good Sess/Kag and I believe this is one of them.

If you have any plans to continue this please let me know. And if you don't have plans to continue this then please let me know as well. :) I'd really appreciate it!
Saephana chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
great story to the story
satoshii chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Almost three years.

Has great potential, not that anyone's ever going to see it.

Most of my hope for you to update this story was lost even before it came to me, but a small sliver of it is making me add it to story alerts.

To tell you the truth, I don't really expect anything, but if you happen to see this review after years of absence, then I hope it motivates you towards action.
Hesunohana chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
a very interesting beginnig ? why didn't you continue ?