Reviews for Cycles of Destiny
VixenKitsune147 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
I love this story; please continue this story because I'm so excited and curious to see what will happen next. I'm truly enjoying this story and I can't wait to see what will happen next. Excellent plot and story. Please update soon.
TranquilSapphire chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
im hooked, update!
maire 53 chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
This is good I so can't wait for the next chapter
Serendipity's tears chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Dagger-Seishin chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
more plz
CrescentMoon760 chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
LOL! that hilarious! i love it! pleze update soon!
Rosserie chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Hey! I loved the chapter, but I wished that you wouldn't have cut off at that moment.:( I do hope that you make a new chapter soon! It's been years since you updated. Thanks!
kaori and yoshi chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
that was so cool!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
I really want to read this story because I think the part that is out is going to be amazing... but I'm worried about it being unfinished... I don't want to cause myself unnecessary anguish while coming to terms with the fact that there will not be anymore chapters. So I'm a little torn. It's so hard to find good Sess/Kag and I believe this is one of them.

If you have any plans to continue this please let me know. And if you don't have plans to continue this then please let me know as well. :) I'd really appreciate it!
Saephana chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
great story to the story
satoshii chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
Almost three years.

Has great potential, not that anyone's ever going to see it.

Most of my hope for you to update this story was lost even before it came to me, but a small sliver of it is making me add it to story alerts.

To tell you the truth, I don't really expect anything, but if you happen to see this review after years of absence, then I hope it motivates you towards action.
Hesunohana chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
a very interesting beginnig ? why didn't you continue ?
simple-memories chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
hahahahahha! poor kagome!
reihino2003 chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Come on, finish the story, it was just getting good.
annaactive chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
CLIFFHANGER! NO!...i like the story idea but i wanna read what happens next. ... write more soon~