Reviews for Too Far
Sugar Skeleton Bones chapter 1 . 6/13
I was crying reading this
Lord Nitro chapter 1 . 4/2
I still want Diamond Tiara to suffer..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
good
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Good thing she learned her lesson and reformed but it's a shame it would take Dinky's suicide to do that. O_O Now if she stays that way...
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
...Well... that happened... Brilliant work on a piece that really hit home right in my feels.
DJWhowhatwidit chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Question: How is suicide K?
DJWhowhatwidit chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Good story
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Wow good thing Discord sent Diamond back in time to correct her mistakes she luckly she wasn't going to be hanged. I feel sorry for Derry and Dinky in the first timelinee
GuestMew chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I agree with Vultarian and Galaxina.
writer-person2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
That was really interesting! I'm glad she learned her lesson.
kelly chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
i likew sad but cool
Vultarian01 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Greetings. I am Vultarian01.

I would hate to see the consequences of Diamond Tiara's actions if Discord had not given her a second chance. At least that was what I would say, if I cared what happened to Diamond Tiara. I looked at this, and I felt distinct hatred towards Diamond Tiara's seemingly sociopathic attitude towards this bleak situation. However, she is no sociopath. I never found children to be nice by nature. And considering the conditions of her nurture, I would say that this was normal for her. Unfortunately.

I enjoy making my own opinions about stories, however there are times where I just have to give in and say that someone else spoke it better than I did. Namely, the review just below mine. To save time, my argument is the same as his/hers.

With the exception of age. I am well aware that everyone is to blame for a suicide, not just the bully (though the bully plays a role). And yes, I do believe it was Dinky's fault that she committed suicide. Not that it was a good thing, far from it, but it was still her choice. But I'm not sure how sound her choice was.

Bringing this back to age, I am not sure how old Dinky was. But I assume she was a young child around 8 or 9 (Correct me if I'm wrong). I would agree that she ultimately made the decision to end her life, but I don't think that she was taking this in an emotionally mature way. Of course emotion overrides logic, but the age and experience of someone can make the person react differently from others. Children are impressionable, and hey get easily emotional (generally). Mixed with her experiences, I doubt she would have a more capable understanding of her suicide decision if she wasn't so young, where children often see things in black and white. Not saying she didn't make her decision, but she was still young and age CAN influence emotion. SO I cannot completely blame her.

If you disagree please feel free to correct me. But that was my objective view of this story. Just throwing in my two bits.

I liked this story, though. Well done. In my opinion.
Galaxina-the-Seedrian chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Welp, let me tell you this; I like this story. I really do. Its written very well, and it definitely deserved that youtube video of its reading (that's how I found this fic to begin with). You're one of those writer's who managed to make Diamond Tiara nice in the end, without making her OOC. I hate the fics where they give DT a "good reason" for being mean, because those just rub me the wrong way. Discord was just completely and utterly awesome in every way, shape, and form. Its bloody DISCORD we're talking about! XD

However, there's a problem that people seem to forget; a situation involving suicide is NOT completely the bully's fault. Is the bully completely innocent? Nothing could be farther from the truth. But I see a bully as someone who is part of a cause for suicide, not the main cause. So, did I think Diamond deserved to go through such torment? Call me crazy, but, I don't; not completely, anyway.

As horrible as this is going to sound, a suicide is also the fault of everyone around you, including the one who committed it. Its the fault of anyone who notices, but refuses to do anything about it. Its the fault of the person who committed the act to begin with; even though they say that the one who committed suicide is never to blame, I have to disagree. Suicide is not something that we're pushed into doing, even though its from the pain we feel from the world around us, and it would have helped if someone TRIED to help, at least. Its a choice that we make, in the end. And Diamond being the one to solely pay the consequences for the actions of another, even though she was part of the cause, just doesn't seem right to me.

Just to make it clear, I'm not defending Diamond at all. What she said about Dinky made me feel SICK to my stomach; but that just lit a fire.

But other than that, everything was amazing about this fic. I liked how Diamond held herself responsible, in spite my ramble. She truly did mature in this, and I greatly appreciate the fact that she's going to try and change now. Great job! :)

-GTS
louise chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
i love this! ive watched/listened to a reading 3 times! and have drawing fanart! keep making stories like this!
Adrianna chapter 1 . 3/14/2015