Reviews for Too Far
OldskoolnickYT chapter 1 . 2/12
Holy crap is this amazing,
Dont know how old it is but idc it is so incredible, i was so hooked i didnt want to skip not a single line, every single word choice was of perfection, great job making this story, Also, i wanted to show this to a bully i have right now, (im in 8th grade) but i'd prolly get beaten up :p
TheGoldenSaint chapter 1 . 2/7
This was powerful, you're good.
Echowarrior chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
In some ways, this was a better wake-up call than the one she got in canon.
Sugar Skeleton Bones chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I was crying reading this
Lord Nitro chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I still want Diamond Tiara to suffer..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
good
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Good thing she learned her lesson and reformed but it's a shame it would take Dinky's suicide to do that. O_O Now if she stays that way...
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
...Well... that happened... Brilliant work on a piece that really hit home right in my feels.
DJWhowhatwidit chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Question: How is suicide K?
DJWhowhatwidit chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Good story
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Wow good thing Discord sent Diamond back in time to correct her mistakes she luckly she wasn't going to be hanged. I feel sorry for Derry and Dinky in the first timelinee
GuestMew chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I agree with Vultarian and Galaxina.
writer-person2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
That was really interesting! I'm glad she learned her lesson.
kelly chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
i likew sad but cool
Vultarian01 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Greetings. I am Vultarian01.

I would hate to see the consequences of Diamond Tiara's actions if Discord had not given her a second chance. At least that was what I would say, if I cared what happened to Diamond Tiara. I looked at this, and I felt distinct hatred towards Diamond Tiara's seemingly sociopathic attitude towards this bleak situation. However, she is no sociopath. I never found children to be nice by nature. And considering the conditions of her nurture, I would say that this was normal for her. Unfortunately.

I enjoy making my own opinions about stories, however there are times where I just have to give in and say that someone else spoke it better than I did. Namely, the review just below mine. To save time, my argument is the same as his/hers.

With the exception of age. I am well aware that everyone is to blame for a suicide, not just the bully (though the bully plays a role). And yes, I do believe it was Dinky's fault that she committed suicide. Not that it was a good thing, far from it, but it was still her choice. But I'm not sure how sound her choice was.

Bringing this back to age, I am not sure how old Dinky was. But I assume she was a young child around 8 or 9 (Correct me if I'm wrong). I would agree that she ultimately made the decision to end her life, but I don't think that she was taking this in an emotionally mature way. Of course emotion overrides logic, but the age and experience of someone can make the person react differently from others. Children are impressionable, and hey get easily emotional (generally). Mixed with her experiences, I doubt she would have a more capable understanding of her suicide decision if she wasn't so young, where children often see things in black and white. Not saying she didn't make her decision, but she was still young and age CAN influence emotion. SO I cannot completely blame her.

If you disagree please feel free to correct me. But that was my objective view of this story. Just throwing in my two bits.

I liked this story, though. Well done. In my opinion.