Reviews for Too Far
louise chapter 1 . 3/14
i love this! ive watched/listened to a reading 3 times! and have drawing fanart! keep making stories like this!
Adrianna chapter 1 . 3/14
I really liked the story Can you some how make a part 2 please? :D
RandomGuyonthestreet13 chapter 1 . 1/30
Shouldn't you add friendship to it since Diamond Tiara gets a new look on life?
ttfan111robstar1 chapter 1 . 1/15
This was written so beautifully, and the storytelling was flawless. It's incredible. You're a very talented writer! You make the fandom proud!
the snowyitron 2 chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved it
ShinigamiPhantom chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Bullying leads to sucide very often n real world. The worstpart is that suicide doesn't take away your problems. It brea hearts of many families. It also makes suicider more miserable. Suiciders' fate is Hell. Tell people about it!
ponylover600 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I thout it was so bhjgnhnm, jvkbhgj m,k
LolGurl chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
OMG Im crying,smiling, and laughing. Lovely written, well done!
truearthurfan chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
like i told you on fimfiction, listen to scribbler's reading and, man.

this fic is really intense. i remember the panic in me as fleetfoot spotted dinky as she was jumping and Derpy's cry.

well done, man, well done
WezzaHD chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I like it, very dark, and chilling. More often than not, we don't realise our mistakes until it's too late. Only question is, what was the favour?
Phantom Rider chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Chilling. Hopefully someone reads this and takes a lesson from it.

And though it ends just fine with its point made, I *would* like to see Tiara's road to self-betterment, and the day Discord claims his price. But I guess you'll do that if and when it comes to you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
1: How could you do that to Derpy and Dinky?
2:What did Discord get in return?
Gleamming Swirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
SEQUAL!
Kendell chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Very interesting story. I actually like this type of set up to be honest. It appeals to me.

I also like that Diamond's lies she tells in the end to cover up her kind actions make sense and fit her.