Reviews for Sweet Revenge
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
This was a wonderful story!
harrylee94 chapter 26 . 11/25/2012
SO SWEET!
I LOVED this story! From beginning to end! Brilliant! Amazing!
... Where's that 'favourite' button?
urorhel chapter 26 . 9/30/2012
Fantastic story, love this pairing.
twilightpotterstackhouse chapter 26 . 12/31/2010
I know you'll likely never read this where it's been so long since you've wrote, but I have to say I LOVE this story. I'd read a couple reviews before I started reading it, and I, incorrectly, found it hard to believe that this could be considered one of the best romance stories EVER written. Of course that was BEFORE I read it.

This is now one of my favorite stories. Period. I'm now placing this among my other faves, like Harry Potter, Twilight, and tons of other amazing stories. This was beautiful.

The characters were completely believable, and I could definitely see this as being a sequel to the movie. And although sequels rarely ever outdo their predecessors, this one would have.

I actually started this on New Year's Eve around noon, and finished it shortly after the ball dropped. Every spare second I had I used to read this story.

I have no doubt that I will read this again. I'm seriously considering printing it out so I can place it with my 'real books.' I hope you continue writing. You're amazing, and extremely talented. I was hooked immediately and the ending was PERFECT!

I usually don't write this much for a review, but I saved it for the last chapter instead of reviewing each chapter separately, because, honestly, I couldn't stop long enough to write between chapters.

So, on an ending note, LOVED IT! Hope to read more from you, whether it's on this site or on the bookshelves. Either way I am now hooked.
Meushell chapter 26 . 11/11/2010
Hey, don't know If I reviewed before, but this is the second time reading the story. Adhemar cheating in the movie bugs me because it seems to added in for extra drama. It was nice to see an explanation here beyond "He's evil and desperate." It's a cute story, and you write the characters well. I like your usage of Edward, that he cannot solve all of Will's problems, and how he leaves before the joust to show his protest.
Jane McBrennen chapter 26 . 9/28/2010
This is the fourth time I've read this story. I just keep coming back to it over and over again. This has to be one of the best romances I've ever read, and I include novels in that, not just fan fiction. This is a beautiful story, wonderfully written and beyond impressive. You captured the tone of the movie perfectly, as well as the characters while still expanding on them; everything was incredibly believable, nothing false or forced. I am amazed by your stunning work. I guarantee you that this is not the last time I will read this story, and I will reccomend it to everyone I know who loves a good romance.

Thank you for writing this. It was beautifully done.
Jane McBrennen chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
This is a fantastic chapter. As a matter of fact, this is a fantastic story. It's the second time I've read it. I rarely ever reread fanfiction. I hope you write more Adhemar/Kate fics. I love the way you portray their relationship.
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 25 . 1/30/2008
Took a break and had some time to read your story again! I love it! Kate and Adhemar are fantastic together and I really enjoyed how you showed the close friendship of Kate with "her boys". Germaine was a great character too and I'm glad you expanded his role. Two THumbs Way Up!
Ravenclaw Samurai chapter 26 . 1/30/2008
I love it! They are so cute! ANd I liked how you gave insight into Adhemar's character and why he's such a prat. The swimming scene is great and the dancing was so fun! Great story!
Pandachan99 chapter 26 . 8/28/2007
...I Love you...ok the story.I love this story, it was wow! just WOW.
net chapter 19 . 8/22/2007
Ahh. Chapter 18 was sweet and very well writen.

You enjoyed writing it, I enjoyed reading it.
net chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
You hooked my interest in the first three paragraphs. Nice into, with adhemar.

The bar scene had me smiling like a fool :)

Well, off to read some more.
Vamsi chapter 26 . 6/29/2007
Just brilliant! You kept me reading for two days almost without pause...One of the best love-stories I've ever read. Compliment!
RS chapter 20 . 4/16/2007
I don't remember Adhemar's voice as being deep...
Verity Kindle chapter 26 . 1/18/2007