Reviews for miss oblivious
LazuliLAnime25 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Augh! Please update this soon! And when Naruto said 'research' I was like: "oh my god, Naruto!" Great story :D
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Even though this is humour, I cant help but feel bad for Sasuke, hes probably wondering why she is going on dates when she told him she would make him happy everyday and love him. In a weird selfish sense of entitlement because he sees her as his way to happiness.
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
So far I'm liking it, but most of all I Love how the guys are 'fearful' of Sakura. ;)
Nixbloodlust chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Please update soon! I want (LOVE) to see/read the ending :)
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Omgg sweetie its been so long! And you're back with another story haha its so funny .
I like sasuke and naruto being all protective omg. Thank you
I'll be seeing you soon.
Rxs
Matthew Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
O
Ooooohma
Do update! So well written - I am satisfied. (((o(*゚゚*)o)))
Lilac Queen chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Oh god, it was absolutely funny! It certainly made me laugh! Good going here, and don't worry about Sasuke's character, he's alright. After all, is Sasuke would be in love, the jealous Sasuke-kun would surely act this way :D So don't sweat over it ;D

I think the two-chapter idea is a great one, 'cause too many chaps just stretch the humor and you eventually lose interest or head over to other plots. The selected vocabulary you used like 'nasty, nastiest and all' are serving their purpose to make it fun to read. Too big, fancy words sometimes ruin the fun ;) I surely loved it his way :D
Update when you can, best of luck for it! :)
ZJeM chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
A good writer has to be able to write OOCness well too and this one's amazing!
I love Sasuke's reactions which he tries to conceal and my favorite part was threatening Seiji. :D
I'm looking forward to reading more!
mijubuki chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
this story was really cute but tbh I think I was more into imagining naruto in slacks and a white button down with that bowtie. literally so cute. lmao but yeah, this is really cool & I'd love to see the end of it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I really enjoyed this! I especially love how the boys are these intimidating badasses until they see their little pinkette. Then they turn into scared little boys. Love it!
yourstruly247 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
HAHAHAHAHA I loooove this! Nice job!
Everyone is in character, even Sasuke (to an extent)
Quick question, how did Naruto find out? (Or will you tell us this later?)