Reviews for Long Hard Road Out Of Texas
AshleyStewart09 chapter 8 . 3/28
I have read all 9 chapters as well as the 2 previous parts. Have you made another part for it? Do you plan too? I love what you have done.
holmstromamanda09 chapter 9 . 4/12/2018
Please, please continue with this story. It's great!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2017
Wonderful
gleechild chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
This paragraph:
"As her vision was blurring, thoughts lingered on both Miles and Monroe. Two men who were more important to each other than just about anyone else. Strange that they'd become the two most important men in her life. And some part of her believed she was the only one who'd ever really breached their little gang of two. Stupid though it might be, she suspected she was as important to each of them as they were to each other. Miles, Monroe, and Charlie. God, she wanted to see them both again."

Even if the show truly never would've gone into Charloe territory given a 3rd season, that paragraph is exactly how I feel the two men thought of her. That paragraph stood out to me so much that I just had to review and tell you how incredibly spot on it is. Thanks for writing these fics. I'm enjoying them a lot. I discovered Revolution belatedly on Netflix last month and haven't been able to watch anything else since. The fic is the only thing keeping me from screaming in frustration. I'm probably gonna have to write my own soon too.

Anyway, back to reading! Just, great job!
Take care,
- Sharon
AshleyStewart09 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Oh, this was good. I look forward to more
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
That's a sweet end, and a really nice story ! I loved the big plan, and the triple crossed thing ! why didn't you said your story was complete ?
kellyanne2192 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
I love this story SOOOOO much! I'm so glad that the Charloe believers out there are still going strong - you all are definitely inspiring me in writing my own Charloe story. I hope you get the chance to check it out. Thanks for the adventure!
Bitty-Girl chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Awe it is over already? D: nooooooo... I hope you do another update. I love this story.
ThreeMagpies chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
Really enjoyed that, am so looking forward to seeing what happens next! :)
ThreeMagpies chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
That was such a relief! Had faith though..., really loved your re-working of all of that, brilliant :)
ThreeMagpies chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
Hi, I like your approach and the new perspective on some of my favourite episodes... Am really hoping to see more of this show - I guess like everyone else am waiting for a smart network to realize the possibilities - especially for the Bass/Charlie storyline. Reading these stories (by some very talented writers), is special, so thank you (have also been thanking others as I go along as have had a great time reading them), I am new to the FanFiction site so hope my approach to reviewing is ok :)
sammxhill chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I desperately need the next installment of this story. The ending was so hopeful and sweet.. my heart. Sigh. I literally love how in character everybody is, and I'm so glad Charlie and Bass are going on their own adventure. So wonderful! :)
priya1008 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
ok i figure it's better late than never to leave a review. just want to say your idea for the sting was incredibly inspired and it was a brilliant way to stay true to canon but have things resolve in a far more satisying way. if the series had ended the way you wrote this, i would have totally been at peace. curious to know what direction you're headed now... a sequel? a brand new fic? looking forward to your next thing Ice. x
minstorai chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
Wonderful lines like "And that was the lead-in he'd been waiting for," "Oh, Jesus Christ, Miles. What am I, a wizard?" and "Yeah, all right, that's probably gonna happen." made that conversation between those two so fucking perfect! And I love how Miles expresses his pride of Charlie. Flawless "for now" ending!
Jess chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I really love this story so far! i've read a page so far, and i'm already in love with it! great job!