Reviews for Unbreakable Bond
Finniss123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Dude, it's "On you left."
Marvelite5Ever chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
I wouldn't describe Steve as "innocent and naive" - he was in WWII, after all. He's been through hell - he's seen worse than Sam has and been through worse than Sam has. And he's pretty much the most capable man of carrying the weight of the world. Just sayin'.
And again, Natasha, really? Shoving Sam against the wall? Like he really /needs/ that violence after what he's been through? And yes, the Winter Soldier was in your house. And he didn't try to kill anyone. Get over it. 'Sides, who is she to hate him so? Her past is as shady and bloody as his, and she's on the good side now.
Oh, and you basically ended three paragraphs with, "Everything was going to change." Was that purposeful?
Very angsty chapter. I'm honestly surprised you don't have this story marked under Angst as a genre, because it really is quite angsty.
And hey, if you're inspired to write a sequel, go for it :)
Marvelite5Ever chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, PEOPLE! Helping injured friends is WAY more important than beating up former enemies that, you know, are actually /helping/ - like, Bucky was /supporting/ Steve, he wasn't killing either Steve or Sam and he was /there/, so really, Nat, you think you could wait to patch Steve up before punching Bucky in the face...? (Oh, and just to let you know, frustration with the characters is not necessarily the same thing as frustration with the author ;P I'm assuming you did this all on purpose, so... I'm assuming frustration is the reaction you were aiming for, anyways...)
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
loved it! sequel plz? :D
LH chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
You should totally write a sequel ;)
SpartanM60 chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
Ophelia Lokisdottir chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
I am quite excited for any sequel!
SisterWiccanGrimm13 chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Great finish to an amazing story. Keep up the good work!

-Anna
CaptainofherSoul chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Really loved it. It was a nice plot. Although at the beginning, i felt like steve got shot too easily, but i think it's neccassary for the plot, right?
Anyways. Loved it. One of the first tws fanfics i read
maurobar chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Fantastic ending! I applaud your hard work on this story. I love the relationship you built between Steve and Sam. I loved the last line. It feels good to have Bucky back. I am looking forward to your next story or eventual sequel or anything you feel like writing. Thank you so much!
patty cake rocks chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
Awesomeness :3 Cant wait for the sequel.
Team Cap chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
The Steve-Bucky tender moment tore me apart.
Ophelia Lokisdottir chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Thank goodness- but I feel like this has the possibility of a sequel maybe? Becausr of HYDRA still being out there.
A Shieldmaiden of Rohan chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
This story is amazing! You're doing a great job keeping everyone in character! Please keep updating!
AnnaStormRogers chapter 6 . 6/3/2014