Reviews for Silence never betrays you
andrewpine chapter 54 . 6/17
Poor P got off too he finds his mate and she is as crazy as pixie looks like no more poor P should have wrapped her in her shield and hung her in the air for awhile just for upsetting would have got a kick out of that I think.
andrewpine chapter 49 . 6/17
Now they took out the wolves there will be a deer population explosion and some will starve or die from disease while the humans keep over populating the world..
andrewpine chapter 43 . 6/17
I am so looking forward to this wanted Bella in Volterra and it looks like he will get his final wish.
andrewpine chapter 41 . 6/17
He will probably regret finding them,but oh well he always gets what he wants he just didn't know it was his death this if a few body parts were removed and stored for awhile little Eddie might ,just nightgown up before his mouth gets him torched.
andrewpine chapter 34 . 6/17
That boy is so delusional it is pathetic. so they think if Eddie rooms w with Carlisle their mating bond will kick in? looks like Char has some major ass kissing to doesn't seem to upset about losing his three toys.I figure Alex would be after them to let him hunt down the ones that killed his twin.
andrewpine chapter 30 . 6/17
Why does she always have to be such a self-sacrificing always seem to forget that they are stronger,faster and better at fighting then screw Charlotte.I don't trust her.
andrewpine chapter 25 . 6/17
I am surprised that neither of them said anything about what had happened during the attack by the Volturi,they had to have seen the way Felix and Jane had been thrown around with no one touching them.I am so looking Forward to the end of this pricks life.
andrewpine chapter 22 . 6/17
So I see Aro breaks his own rules by keeping Heidi and Demetri apart not that it matters now will she do when they find out he is ashes along with Jane and Felix? what will Alex do?" I cannot wait until that self absorbed arrogant prick is a pile of ash,not his mate but he would keep her as a pet just so she could never be happy with her other did not condemn him that was all on his head he was told to leave her alone but he had to prove how strong he was by resisting the call of her blood.I think it would poetic justice if she were the one to end him since he would never leave her alone.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 6/17
I hope he runs to find her so they can kill him and make Aro madder seeing that,he has already lost three of his best toys due to his paranoia and they all get together what will happen between her and Darius I wonder?
andrewpine chapter 16 . 6/17
with her help my be they could take out Jane and Demetri then they and the vampire world would be a safer place for Aro's perceived enemies.
andrewpine chapter 10 . 6/17
I see,Aro is smart enough to be afraid of J that Darius didn't find Aro's little gadget.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 6/17
If she knew she was being hunted why in Hell did she go shopping? did she her death and decided to go out doing the only good thing she was good at? so is Bella being drawn to Jasper? that boy is so full of himself. he is also a hypocrite talking about Jasper the way he does considering what he did when he ran off like the spoiled brat he in his arrogance Aro thinks he can take down the Major.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 6/17
Such a hypocritical drama queen Eddie is.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 6/17
Well are you happy Carlisle,due to you being so weak you have lost most of your coven all you had to do is act like a real coven leader and tell Eddie to leave and stay should have died instead of Alice.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/6/2017
Thanks for the wonderful story!