Reviews for Abandoned Heart
kadronya chapter 24 . 5/3
I liked to read your fiction!
sfspeedy chapter 24 . 4/27
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you!
Liz113 chapter 24 . 4/10
Such a great story
TheMrsW chapter 24 . 3/27
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
livinamk chapter 24 . 2/11
What a cute story! Thanks for sharing it with us, it was great!
Sarah chapter 24 . 2/2
LOVED it! One of my favorites fics! I honestly couldn't put it down and finished it in one night! Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading other fics that you write!
Kickinl8tr chapter 24 . 1/23
So glad this was rec onfacebooki read I one night loved and couldn't put it down.
Abaire chapter 24 . 1/18
My favorite new fic in a long time. Well done!
Abaire chapter 15 . 1/18
Jeez, she's a stubborn one. Good thing this story is in your hands and not hers.
Abaire chapter 9 . 1/18
The turtles at Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa are the same. It may be a worldwide phenomenon. :)
Abaire chapter 7 . 1/18
Bella is so screwed up. I love it and I have a feeling that Edward is just playing her game for now. I doubt that he is as unattached as she is. We shall see...
renewagain chapter 24 . 1/13
Oh my that was just perfect from start to finish. If I could just bottle this, twist it a little, and read it again and again I would.
My husband and I got married a year from the day we met too. Makes it easy to keep track of anniversaries. Not my birthday though! I love your writing. Now I'm going to go stalk your profile for more stories and recommendations.
renewagain chapter 21 . 1/13
Totally agree that edward had something to apologize for too, but just makes it nice not to see one person have to do all the groveling. I find it funny that I willingly accept all perfect romance and angst and willingly suspend any disbelief for the perfect plot - yet when I see two cats love each other immediately, I'm like, "nah, too good to be true". Hah! But if course, it does happen I'm sure.
renewagain chapter 19 . 1/13
Man that was risky of Alice. What if she ha lied or said something awful. I KNOW who was sitting there! Loving it.
renewagain chapter 17 . 1/13
Oh thank god I am reading a completed story. This one would have killed me.
1,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »