Reviews for Night of the Witching Hour
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Quite the lovely story, was enjoying it a lot
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2015
When are you going to do the next chapter in the story I'm waiting for it is been a year come on please update on this story
kellym01.2 chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
Please update this soon, I would love a scene where Kristoff meets Elsa, maybe by following Anna or somet :)
Love these fics.
Seramay chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Where are you? What happened? :, (
fkfjkdsnfjksdnfjksn kjwe chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Oh please update more! It just got interesting! !
wenkan chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
"...The next chapter will have more Elsa and Anna. I promise."

*crying puppy eyes* :'(
Doctor-61 chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
When will there be a new chapter? It has literally almost been a year.
Amber21H chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
I am dying pleaseeeeeee update soon? This story is too fucking wonderful to let go! I know life gets in the way, I'm totally cool with that! But pleaseeee tell me you'll update some time soon? Thankssss!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
It has almost been a year since you last updated. Can we please get an update?
Ticiatiger chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
There is such a shortage of perfect supernatural aus in this world, it would be a shame to lose yours.
but in all seriousnesss, I've been following all three of your frozen stories since february last year, and felt I should drop by and tell you I love 'em. ( I still love coming back and reading them for awkward sexual discovery and fun characters.) but I've always wondered, have you ever thought abot A werewolf or Shifter!Au?
Irlanda chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Pleas update! Your book is really good and interesting and so amazing! Please don't stop now, please update! Your an amazing writer!
Ravenclaw91 chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
...update?
NicPie chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
This is a great story.. I really love what you've done so far. This chapter was probably my favorite. Sooo funny! Elsa's such a stinker, I was cracking up at how she kept teasing Anna. :D - I hope you'll consider updating again sometime... I know you've made some references to things that are still to come and I'd love to see what you've come up with.
Ulster Gold chapter 9 . 1/17/2015
I'm waiting for the inevitable meet-up between Elsa and Kristoff. I hope it's an unplanned meeting, also looking forward to Elsa's reaction to finding out about what Kristoff did to Anna, I don't see her being as tolerant - especially not with his stalking of Anna.

Loving your story and can't wait for your next update!

Oh, almost forgot, will you be writing more about Anna going to school - from Kristoffs 'reports' she's still going but we haven't seen it from her point of view, I wonder if she'll start to notice people taking care to watch her, she noticed the cops after all.
TwoPartsOfAWhole chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Hi! :D
Really good fanfic we have in here, huh... I wanted to know that your story forced me to create a account ] I JUST NEEDED TO SAY THIS IS PERFECT!
YOU INTRODUCED ME TO THE ELSANNA FANDOM WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING AND NOW, I CAN'T STOP SHIPPING IT! THANK YOU, MASTER! :'D :'D :'D
Plus... You're saving the vampires from Twilight AND I LOVE YOU FOR DOING SO!
Bye :c)
P.S.: Vamp! Elsa is hawt!