Reviews for Night of the Witching Hour
PhoenixArizing chapter 9 . 3/25
Its been 3 years since you updated. Normally I never favorite a story that hasn't been updated for a long time because I don't wanna waste my hopes if it never is, but dammit this seems to good! please, for the love of all that is well, make my year better and update! I WANNA READ MORE! Please don't make me regret reading this story because i'll be thinking about it for a long time! And if you don't finish it...

just do it! please, update!
You know what I hate about most people... Some pride full know it all.. Kristoff could drown in liquor for all I care.. he should be rotting in jail for trying to rape anna.. Disgusting
lol anna... youre not supposed to feel bad when you put kristoff In his place when he tried to rape you
RrOAnBUoe6c chapter 9 . 10/15/2016
Are you serious? This is such an amazing story, wheres the rest of it?I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Quite the lovely story, was enjoying it a lot
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2015
When are you going to do the next chapter in the story I'm waiting for it is been a year come on please update on this story
kellym01.2 chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
Please update this soon, I would love a scene where Kristoff meets Elsa, maybe by following Anna or somet :)
Love these fics.
Seramay chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
Where are you? What happened? :, (
fkfjkdsnfjksdnfjksn kjwe chapter 9 . 8/31/2015
Oh please update more! It just got interesting! !
wenkan chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
"...The next chapter will have more Elsa and Anna. I promise."

*crying puppy eyes* :'(
Doctor-61 chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
When will there be a new chapter? It has literally almost been a year.
Amber21H chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
I am dying pleaseeeeeee update soon? This story is too fucking wonderful to let go! I know life gets in the way, I'm totally cool with that! But pleaseeee tell me you'll update some time soon? Thankssss!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
It has almost been a year since you last updated. Can we please get an update?
Ticiatiger chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
There is such a shortage of perfect supernatural aus in this world, it would be a shame to lose yours.
but in all seriousnesss, I've been following all three of your frozen stories since february last year, and felt I should drop by and tell you I love 'em. ( I still love coming back and reading them for awkward sexual discovery and fun characters.) but I've always wondered, have you ever thought abot A werewolf or Shifter!Au?
Irlanda chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
Pleas update! Your book is really good and interesting and so amazing! Please don't stop now, please update! Your an amazing writer!