Reviews for Night of the Witching Hour
It has almost been a year since you last updated. Can we please get an update?
Ticiatiger chapter 1 . 5/19
There is such a shortage of perfect supernatural aus in this world, it would be a shame to lose yours.
but in all seriousnesss, I've been following all three of your frozen stories since february last year, and felt I should drop by and tell you I love 'em. ( I still love coming back and reading them for awkward sexual discovery and fun characters.) but I've always wondered, have you ever thought abot A werewolf or Shifter!Au?
Irlanda chapter 9 . 4/21
Pleas update! Your book is really good and interesting and so amazing! Please don't stop now, please update! Your an amazing writer!
Ravenclaw91 chapter 9 . 4/2
...update?
NicPie chapter 8 . 3/2
This is a great story.. I really love what you've done so far. This chapter was probably my favorite. Sooo funny! Elsa's such a stinker, I was cracking up at how she kept teasing Anna. :D - I hope you'll consider updating again sometime... I know you've made some references to things that are still to come and I'd love to see what you've come up with.
Ulster Gold chapter 9 . 1/17
I'm waiting for the inevitable meet-up between Elsa and Kristoff. I hope it's an unplanned meeting, also looking forward to Elsa's reaction to finding out about what Kristoff did to Anna, I don't see her being as tolerant - especially not with his stalking of Anna.

Loving your story and can't wait for your next update!

Oh, almost forgot, will you be writing more about Anna going to school - from Kristoffs 'reports' she's still going but we haven't seen it from her point of view, I wonder if she'll start to notice people taking care to watch her, she noticed the cops after all.
TwoPartsOfAWhole chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Hi! :D
Really good fanfic we have in here, huh... I wanted to know that your story forced me to create a account ] I JUST NEEDED TO SAY THIS IS PERFECT!
YOU INTRODUCED ME TO THE ELSANNA FANDOM WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING AND NOW, I CAN'T STOP SHIPPING IT! THANK YOU, MASTER! :'D :'D :'D
Plus... You're saving the vampires from Twilight AND I LOVE YOU FOR DOING SO!
Bye :c)
P.S.: Vamp! Elsa is hawt!
QueenApples chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Wow, you haven't updated in months... yet, here am i reviewing... oh well, i just hope you decide to keep writing it, i really like where this story is going so far. Well, maybe not Kristoff he's such a douchebag, he tries to rape Anna than go around stalking her, not to mention that his general sick behavior is making me really worried about what he might do to 'protect' Anna if he ever finds out aboud Elsa and i can only see this going bad, like, either he kills Elsa and destroy Anna or Elsa kill him and break her promise to Anna which would pretty much dampen whatever they have going on or some other equally tragic situation (i know... i've been reading too much angst and just can't help but suffer even before anything happens) so, either way it would make me pretty happy if you kept writing this fic i pinky swear to being around in every possible update! But if you don't... oh, well, then be it. That the threads of inspiration be with you!
Amber21H chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Twilight had ruined vampires for me as well. However, reading this has completely put me back on the 'blood-sucking' train. The way Elsa is portrayed in this story...it's so addictive. She's addictive, seductive, gorgeous, voluptuous, bold and so independent; yet she cares so much. I love how she's portrayed. The seductiveness is so killer and I hope that never goes away, even as the Vampiress and Anna become closer throughout the story. Major thumbs up and I pray I'll see an update soon! Not being able to continue to read just kills me!
mnmpowers chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
I need an update! This story is amazing and I love how you portrayed kristoff. Keep up the awesome work!
Princess Consort Anna chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Hahahaha, Twilight definitely ruined them for me too, bro xD

Yeah, this story is great and, in my opinion, should be finished. I'm fairly sure you can make me love Vampires again _
kenfromnhus chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
Great chapter.
Ghost chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
So if Elsa hates people dying - isn't it a bit ironic that she kills them? Oh and btw, this needs an update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I hope you update soon :D take your time well wait for this awesome fic
Elementress X chapter 9 . 10/6/2014