Reviews for The Pokémon Master's Journey: The Journey Begins
AdrianVnz chapter 14 . 9/17
Well this is super late but Serena was at least self aware of her feelings and brave enough to act on them, that alone deserves recognition and probably would have made the ship canon is it wasn't because of the damn status quo is god the writters have.

In fact my 2 favorite ship are Ash x Misty and Ash x Serena, then Dawn and last but not least May, the later 2 i would love to read a story where Ash takes a mentor role to them and grows from there although for this story if it isn't aren't i am ok if their feeling remain platonic, aren't reciprocated (sadly) or just remain as great admiration and respect.

Basically the only girl i don't really ship is Iris xD, although i have seen it work 1 or 2 times
yaabbccd3 chapter 27 . 8/20
bond phenomenon... oh yeah! I wish he had greninja
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 23 . 8/15
Wtf, Keldeo goes with Ash! Water Type does not equal Misty’s Pokémon
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 20 . 8/15
So legendary Pokémon are basically Halloween candy
Guest123 chapter 4 . 4/4
Good story but the pacing could do with work. At times I feel you are building things well but then other times, it’s mega rushed and bits skipped including gym battles...
Red Girl chapter 10 . 2/6
Ash is EV was female at the start of the story and now you turn it on Mail what are you mad it was female it was female cannot believe you do that honestly if you don't believe me right back and check I swear you said it was a girl Paula Leavy
Xanran chapter 2 . 1/11
Ah, yes. Huperbeam. One of the most powerful attacks. Not to be confused with Hyperbeam, the most useless attack out there that is not even an actual attack.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
No me cuentes algo que ya se para eso veo el anime en ves de eso dime qué cambios harás :v atrapar los mismos pokemones del anime? Para que para que sea más fácil tu trabajo? Si es así no escribas nada es poco original
DGJabberwocky chapter 51 . 10/31/2020
I think the sudden Mega Evolution was a bit of a cheap shot
Tenjo chapter 3 . 10/29/2020
I mean... it’s bad enough that you force things to follow some canonical plot points but now you’re making it seem like bloody Yu-Gi-Oh with the ‘power of cheering’ actually making ANY difference. Seriously? “Pikachu suddenly gained some strength due to the support he was receiving”? He used TWO BLOODY ATTACKS! How was he tired in the first place?! What happened to Ash training them, if Pikachu is actually weaker (aside from learning iron tail much earlier) than in canon?
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 39 . 8/31/2020
The thirstiest(lovesick) ash companion to ever be written makes her unfortunate apperernce.
Lady Fairy Moth chapter 35 . 8/31/2020
i should have made this comment earlier lol but i find it odd that ash doesnt have lord helix but misty has the the god of dome lmao. but wow so far so good a few grammar issues but nothing major .
I am vegito chapter 52 . 8/21/2020
this is a very fascinating story i hope you write the other arcs...
NibberWithAHardR chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
The egg better be a Beldum or ur vored
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2020
Rattata is actually a pretty good Pokemon.
Once evolved, it's hyper dang can beat a lot.