Reviews for The Pokémon Master's Journey: The Journey Begins
Tsukiyomi Sora chapter 41 . 4/28/2016
Me encanto fu fic, va directo a favoritod
dragonfox123 chapter 2 . 4/23/2016
Great chapter
ArtemisaDayz chapter 41 . 4/10/2016
I've been reading this since you first started writing and after the third time (I get bored and start read some of my favorite stories again) there is one thing that bogles me. You made Delia 19 when she had Ash but at the same, their missing daughter would have been six when he was born. She was born when Delia was 13... Just saying, if it was only Ash they were having I would've let this slide but no, you put in the fact that he had an older sibling that died. If you stated that Delia had her at 16 then that would've on but 13. Really? Red is THREE years older than her. I don't know about you, but unless they had an EXTREMELY close bond before they had Amelia, I just don't see that happening. YOU have to explain this plot hole you have, I know stuff like that happen all the time (and throughout history now that I think about) but I can't wrap my head around it. I'm starting to think no one caught since I notice the first time around but you'll broach the subject sooner or later. I might gave pushed thus to that back of my mind earlier but now I can't! Do something about it! Please... (_)
nick chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Here's another set of questions. 1. That book Red sent to Ash on his 9th birthday, what kind of book is it? 2. How will it help him become a Pokémon master? 3. I'm guessing the Pokémon egg that Red sent Ash in the first chapter is Riolu. Is that right? 4. I'm curious, where did Red get that egg at? Be sure to clear this up for me.

nick
Sexy Fox girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
i just started reading your fanfic and i can already tell that its going to be awesome
GreenSneaky chapter 41 . 3/20/2016
I have not finished the story yet but I really like it for now. Thanks for the effort put into the text and make the reading I got better than many books I read. Ok, I back to the story, bye for now;)
HyperspaceGamer chapter 41 . 3/6/2016
So if I'm reading this right, this story drops off and continues on "The Reign of Mewtwo"?
thor94 chapter 41 . 3/6/2016
interesting chapter.
so red has badass friends.
ask what happened.
hope this time ash will be the real main character, fighting in the frontline of real battle (not red, ash) who save the day (and change and catch mewtwo). and do badass thing even red was never able to do.
and personnaly befriend more badass legend than him (sinnoh dragon and arceus personnaly who come at ash wish, even for a walk)
Elphaba818 chapter 41 . 3/6/2016
Amazing chapter as always! I loved the bonding moments between Red and Ash! It was nice to see Ash opening up to his father!

I can't wait to read the long awaited rendition of the first movie! I know you're going to rock it!

As before, my offer to be a beta reader still stands. I do have experience in doing so, so I hope you pick me!

Please update soon! Pokemon forever!
M1ggie98 chapter 40 . 2/16/2016
It's a good story, hope you are going to update it soon. About that poll (about the legendary pokemon that ash wil have) from a few chapters back: I would let mewto join ash, that would be good.
xider chapter 40 . 1/17/2016
i have a couple of questions, first does departed mean dead, or left? i don't remember and i have to go back and check, but if its just left will mew come back? also by ocs are you asking for reacuring ones or just people to fill out for the tournaments? if its former then i can probably give out two. (if you accept them) if its the latter than only one will probably make, so please let me know.
Elphaba818 chapter 40 . 1/17/2016
Not a bad chapter. I liked it! Update soon, please!

I'd also love to be one of your beta readers! I already have experience betaing with another story, and I write stories of my own on here, too. Feel free to check them out to get a feel for my writing style!

Please, consider me!
Guest chapter 29 . 1/13/2016
Go People who Live in countries closely related to the crown of England!
K-316 chapter 39 . 1/9/2016
I've finally read your story up to this point and I gotta say I'm loving it update soon and I'll give you my oc ASAP! :)
magic135 chapter 39 . 1/8/2016
i was thinking that was serena around the end
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »