Reviews for The Pokémon Master's Journey: The Journey Begins
Amazing
ChrisJ92 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Great chapter.
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I'm guessing eevee will either be an espeon or umbrium (can't spell their names right and don't feel like loooking it up.) oh and it was very obvious it was msity who said wait what. She should just come out and say she's the gym leader. Amyway good chapter.
fanficfan 86 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Keep going I'm luving the story :-)
Inflamora Notoris chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I think anyone who has watched from the first ever episode knows who said "Whait! WHAT!"
Legionary Prime chapter 2 . 5/6/2014
Not a bad story. I like it. Hope it does not become a harem or Ash paired with people twice his age like Clair and Cynthia like so many of these kinds of stories do.

I hope Ash keeps Primeape and Haunter.

I actually hope the Gyrados acts like Charizard or Ash gives it to Misty later on.

Can an Eevee be in the egg? Red had one
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Interesting story so far!
anarion87 chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
nice so far
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Just a question are you going to follow the tv show completely or are you going to do your own plot lines? There are people out there who go episode by episode rewriting them just with ash ahvign different pokemon and its a bit annoying to read the same thing you can see on tv.

Also for the egg well in the vidoe games your given a togepi egg so you can always go that route as a reference (although if misty is going to get her togepi might be a little much).
PrincessKatniss02 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Maybe the Egg could be a Riolu. Or possibly a pseudo-legend such as Larvitar or Bagon? Or maybe a starter such as Charmander, Totodile, Turtwig, Torchic, Chespin, or Oshawott? I could also see the egg being a Sandile or Axew egg...
fanficfan 86 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Very interested. Update ASAP plzzzz
Miss Watzername chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I absolutely LOVE what you have done here! :D (Is that too many exclamation marks?)
Update ASAP please! xD
3 Miss Watzername
Freddy Oakster chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is a pretty decent start, for a story idea that I have seen many times (often with a very BAD start in those cases). However, there are a few typos here and there, but I won't get into that right now. Anyway, keep going and best of luck!
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44