Reviews for The Pokémon Master's Journey: The Journey Begins
thor94 chapter 51 . 11/4/2017
good chapter.
sad ash lose against leaf and pity you have him partially lost for the same reason as anime because a disobedient pokemon (not a good way to prove he is the worth son of red, the rhyhorn scene sound more like an shame to ketchum lineage).
and by "keep an eye on mega in future" hope you means ash master mega evolution in orange arc and win the next major league in red style (crush all his opponents without real trouble. otherwise how he could prove he can be better than his father?)
Jasmine chapter 51 . 11/4/2017
I think that's Lance sounds like an enemy mostly of all. He should have been better for Misty and Brock.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 51 . 11/4/2017
A great chapter here.
Guest chapter 51 . 11/4/2017
Nice chapter. Will Ash will be able to Mega Evollve His Pokemon like Leaf did.
Surveys Entenu chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
Finished chapter 6, and the battle was amazing. Loved the original concept with Misty being in a tournament and showing her capability as a serious Trainer. Most stories I read the battles imitate the simplicity of the games, but creativity is better. On to chapter 7.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
She is disgusted because his stomach growled thats weird
Surveys Entenu chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
Ooh, sorry for taking so long to finish this chapter. I loved it! this was what I was waiting for. I hoped I was right in my last review about it being too early for me to judge, and sure enough, you left-hooked me with an awesome story. Alternate stories that still operate within the rules of the world they are in are the most interesting I have read. That scene with Misty and Ash comforting each other: I actually teared up a bit, and not many stories do that to me. Keep it up!
nick chapter 50 . 10/28/2017
There is something I want to know. When will Misty get to compete in a Water Pokémon Tournament again? Hope you can answer it. Its probably been a long time, since she last competed in one.
Surveys Entenu chapter 4 . 10/28/2017
I thought the idea of having Ash prepare his fights was a nice change from the plot of the show. But I also thought the Aura Ash thing was getting a bit much. Obviously too late for you to change it all, but Ash having problems with his Aura powers would have been a good excuse for him to figure things out the old fashioned way. Also, the gym leaders (except Misty and Brock), seem mechanical. Maybe more character depth to liven up their existence in this world? Well, maybe I will see it in later chapters.
1st Son of The Sea God chapter 8 . 10/26/2017
Okay I understand cubone and even honchkrow getting captured by Brock, but the Gengar was a bit much don't you think? It's like you suddenly realised that Brock only had 3 pokemon till now and rushed to give him more pokemon. Gengar just coming up and asking to be a part of Brock's team is a little too unrealistic.
Still, this has been a good read and there's still a lot left so hopefully it will continue to be one.
deant33 chapter 50 . 10/24/2017
You doing the traditional 6-on-6 from here?
HBK96 chapter 50 . 10/24/2017
A very interesting story. You have done well. The character portrayal, Ash and his bond with his team, his aura usage and it's explanations were tastefully done. You haven't turned Ash into a bumbling fool nor too over powered. The Ketchum history was a new thing I read. Also the ceremony with Arceus was intriguing and i look forward to the big reveal. All in all a very good fic and one I hope to continue reading.

Also I hope you let Ash win this Tournament. Too many authors have let him down either in the finals or semis.

P.S: When will Mew return? Also when will you reveal the Vermilion attack that Mewto must have erased from Ash?
Jasmine chapter 50 . 10/23/2017
Will Ash get Mew back in the future. When will Misty's Seel evolved into an Dewgong. Will Misty get some more water types pokemon in the future. Will she get an Gyarados in the future.
Miss geek chapter 50 . 10/23/2017
Noooo the emoji didn't appear lol nevermind the Asian hand comment :P
Miss geek chapter 50 . 10/23/2017
Heyyyy I freaking love this story been following since the beginning quick question would misty and brock be there following him for the rest of his journeys like in Hoen and such it would be great if they did love it so far can't wait for the next update ur an epic writer lol I'm using the Asian hand :P
658 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »