Reviews for Blood Roses for the Devil's Queen
Klaro411 chapter 13 . 10/18
Just reread the entire story... I hope you will update one day bc I was really looking forward to how it would all turn out
secile chapter 12 . 10/1
I miss your writing, Your stories. I hope you are doing well and maybe someday you will update! You are one of the best fanfic writer whose every story are extraordinaire.
Pls pls pls complete this story I really love your story so don't abandon it like that.. In fact u r my no.1 klaroline author so pls finish the story
ginny winchester chapter 1 . 6/21
I've read it many times I love this fic so much please can you update?
IrisDeBlanche chapter 13 . 6/14
I've noticed that it' s a lot since you've posted a new chapter; nevertheless I'll try my fortune: is there a little tiny possibility that you Will continue this Story?
A Sparkle and A Twirl chapter 13 . 5/3
Love this story, it reminds me so much of the Swan Maiden tails where the man falls in love with the girl but steals her feathered cape (binds her powers), and she stays until one day she finds the cape, but then she leaves and goes back home. I wonder what will happen here?
secile chapter 13 . 4/26
Hey honey! How have you been? It has been so long and lonesome without your beautiful writing! I hope you will update someday. Hopefully in the near future!
For now take care
Tiffywa chapter 13 . 4/21
Your avid readers are still here! I reread this fic often just because I love it so!
Please don t break my heart and give us a wonderful gift : a new chapter
XoXoNaBuXoXo chapter 13 . 3/28
please dont stop writing this story... I've been waiting for more than a year for the next chapter... I really love this fanfic... its one of the first's that I've ever read and it would be extremely sad if it had to be cut short...
roses0002 chapter 13 . 3/5
I love this story. Your writing is excellent and the world you've created is so fascinating. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/22/2016
Hey I really love your story. But there is an older fanfiction story like this one, i'm trying to find it. Klaus is like the Devil king and he comes to earth. Caroline is about five she forced to work in a bar. It talks about how she ripped off a page about a princess. Klaus takes her in and he gives her cake also a witch assigned to watch her. One time Caroline follows a black cat into this room with a magic mirror in it. This Mirror shows you your destiny. Klaus flipped out. One night Klaus turns into a black wolf and they spend the night together in the woods. Later Carolines a young woman now and she and Klaus are sword fighting in the woods. When Caroline meets Tyler he gets so jealous that he cuts off Tyler's head put it on a SilverPlatter and make her eat part of him. At the end of the story Caroline gets pregnant of the demon child. Demon child has a shard of the magic mirorr and see himself taking over his father throne . So they go back to The village and give their child to a Elena.
NatalieLynn chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
I hope your muse comes back for this story too. I have enjoyed it immensely so far. Is Thoth Lucifer? He gave me an odd vibe. It would certainly explain his knowledge about how an angel's gift function, since he would have been on himself at one time.
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Great start! Just one note, you have Finn refer to killing Mikael as fratricide (the murder of one's brother) rather than patricide (the murder of one's father), and yet he refers to him as their father not their brother. You need to correct one or the other.
Perillofthebells chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
I actually love this story! Please update soon, I really want to see how things turn out!