Reviews for It Was Never Meant to Be
fabs
ilovedana53 chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
loved it
kaydimz chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
That can't be the ending.. Can it?
Luv2rite chapter 10 . 4/28/2004
I loved this story! Great Job!
karen chapter 10 . 11/7/2003
wow i loved your story. i loved your story cause it had action, romance, and suspense. plese dont end it here please write a seqeul soon. even though its just a future fic of how jason or elizabeth are together again or how they got married its totally fine. i think that your you have a passion for writing a should continue to continue to do it!

from a crazed fan!
kc chapter 4 . 11/6/2003
wow i love this chapter! finally elizabeth slapped courtney!. i'm lovin your story!
SonnyAngel chapter 10 . 10/14/2003
aw, you ended it. ( I'm almost sorry I found your story again, because now that it's over, I'm sad, but yay! Jason and Elizabeth are together in the end! That's the way it should be.
Burtonlover chapter 10 . 7/13/2003
That was an awesome story! I hope you don't stop there? This has some much possiblity. Please let me know if you continue this story, I would be very interested in reading more.

Thanks Shelly
gina chapter 10 . 6/30/2003
woohoo Liz and Jason together yay!
helen chapter 10 . 6/26/2003
YEY what a happy ending! good job and keep up the good work! looking forward to seeing more from you! you're awesome!

LIASON4EVER
Shadow Phenix chapter 10 . 6/26/2003
I like how it all came together in the end.

Good job!
Micky chapter 10 . 6/23/2003
I'm glad you updated...you've done an amazing job with this story!
katie chapter 10 . 6/22/2003
So sweet! It took a while to get there!
carrie chapter 9 . 6/17/2003
hey again i just wanted to tell u that u have to finish the story cause it is really good and i think it is leading into a journey fic but thats ok cause i love journey fics well i gtg keep writing please
Carrie chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Hey i really like ur story but please please please don't make it liason cause jason is meant to be with courtney like it shows on the show and elizabeth is supposed to be with lucky so please just make it right. Also i really like the whole rape thing and the kidnap plot good story
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »