Reviews for Double-Pointed Needles
Black Lagoon chapter 5 . 3/9/2017
That was a great story ! Really enjoyed it !
Biabara chapter 3 . 4/30/2016
This reminds me why I hate Ginny. There are some versions of her in fanfiction that I can stand, but yours is perfectly canon imho, and therefore just as annoying as in the books. Draco has every right to be furious with her selfishness and her overdramatic temper tantrumps.
kalira chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
Lovely! I'm glad things turned out the way they did and that Narcissa thought they were being as ridiculous as I did.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
nice story!
Frank chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Wow Ginny is a complete sell out. If I was her family I'd tell her to get bent.
Sarah-Sage chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Loved the story!
Nova.8 chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Ooooo! Loved it, loved it, loved it! It was really funny to hear Narcissa's assumptions, especially how ironic it was that her second though was only fueled by Draco and Ginny trying to please her and win her approval. In the end it took mostly them just being themselves and just being in love and happy that earned then Narcissa's change.

I liked that it was realistic and you still kept Narcissa nicely IC but with that element of a shift in her feelings towards Ginny. It showed when you described the small things like her touching Ginny's hand at times. There's still a ways to go but they took the first step ...

One thing I really enjoyed was when Ginny hugged Narcissa, I felt it was perfect for the situation and something that Ginny would definitely do. Narcissa's awkward pat was just enough and that scene was very well written, just enough to soften Narcissa's countenance.

I liked how you described Draco's emotions "... the tightness in his jaw, the wrinkle in his forehead, and the unforgiving glint in his eyes as the emotions he rarely displayed ..." Because he really isn't a verbal person the way I see it.

The little bit about explaining Draco being accepted into her family was nicely done and I could picture the small snippets Ginny told her mother-in-law.

The ending was perfect and this is definitely a story I will read again! :-) also will most certainly be keeping an eye out for your new work! Yay!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
i loved it .
Abatemarca chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love this story. I've have read it already when it was posted on the DG Fic Exchange but it's really worth to read it again. It's beautifully written, characteristics of Draco and especially Ginny are amazing. And Narcissa appears to be the worst mother-in- law ever :-) Looking forward to the next chapter.
Nova.8 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Yay, an update. I really enjoyed this chapter. I felt some of each sufferings even though there was only Ginny's POV thinking about Draco's getting the cold shoulder and silent treatment was enough to know that he wasn't very happy either. Then when Harry came over to speak to him he caved because he knew what he was asking of Ginny was putting that much strain on their relationship and more!

I laughed when she hid behind the tapestry and I'm glad that Draco found her there. I do think that one of the ways Draco would make things up to her would be via delcious sex ... And seriously, who would complain if their husband was Draco Malfoy! ;-)

I loved how he smirked against her thighs and she thought "the git" it's the little details like those that highlight their characteristics and remind me why I love these two together!

Now I wonder how this will end and how they will go about around Narcissa now! Really waiting in anticipation for the final chapter although I'd be sad when this ends!
Lady GinNDraco chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Please update soon! I 'd love to read the rest of this story!
jane213 chapter 3 . 6/17/2014
Great story! Can't wait to read more!
brianaangel chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Thanks for posting! Simply love the premise!
brianaangel chapter 1 . 6/17/2014