Reviews for Phoenix Dawn
altajir95 chapter 98 . 3/12
Love the chapter very much. Kagura and Hikari are very cute. Sora blushing when talking with Sakura (possibly love blossom). Looking forward to the next chapter.
I read all chapters and I notice 1 thing: how come you didn't put a opening and ending theme in every Arc in this story?
Graphex chapter 1 . 2/11
Monday chapter 1-9 Tuesday 10-21 Wednesday 22-45 Thursday 45-65 Friday 65-91 and today 91-97 just... wow your FF is so good but it's the end are you sure you want to end now your FF?
engkeat.goh chapter 1 . 2/7
Better no more OC, too much OC is headache.
Taser101 chapter 97 . 2/4
Yooooo nice chapter. But man I was hoping Spiral girl had stayed dead! Anyway keep it up
altajir95 chapter 97 . 2/2
Nice chapter, hope i'll see sequel of the story very soon.
Your ending it? You can't what about Tartaros Arc?
Taser101 chapter 96 . 1/15
I hope that the people you just killed off stay gone. About time something real happened in this story to give it a little more umph! Anyway nice chapter.
pokemonking0924 chapter 96 . 1/14
I think I know where you're going with this
When Ultear reverses time everyone who died will return to life in a matter of speaking, similarly to what happened to Hray in the actual series or should I say what's happening right now
vailian35 chapter 95 . 12/26/2016
Great chapter, Sakura and Frost getting in action, and Jayden as well! I'm so excited! Looking forward for thr next chapter. And Merry Christmas.
altajir95 chapter 95 . 12/24/2016
Awesome chapter. Yay, Jayden will be back! :))
Looking forward at the next chapter.
altajir95 chapter 94 . 12/12/2016
Nice introduction with the dragons, but Jayden not joining the battle and the only one not healed?! What the hell?! :((
vailian35 chapter 94 . 12/11/2016
Nice chapter. But Jayden not having fight and the only one who wasn't healed, you made him like a loser.
vailian35 chapter 93 . 12/7/2016
Great chapter. Can't wait to see our heroes in action. Hope Jayden will be able to fight the dragons. :)
altajir95 chapter 93 . 11/18/2016
I was expecting more intense fights at this chapter. :(
I hope the next chapter will be even more intense.