Reviews for When the lily blooms twice
BabLe7 chapter 6 . 7/16
Brilliant! Abso-freakin'-lutely brilliant! Beautifully hilarious. I can't wait for more. I don't think I've ever seen a cross-dresser Harry before. Keep up the good work.
nickkenagy chapter 6 . 2/10
...
Continue?
Eldersprig chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
The thing about JKR's magical world - is that its not actually magical. Worship is considered 'dark' which is apparently an expay for evil, so a legitimate magical gender change completely upsets them. Unlike canon Harry, this version seems to have a strong sense of self and will not act out the way Harry does. She may twig onto the fact that Dumbles wants her to be a sacrifice much earlier.

Anyway, neat idea. Hope you get back to it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
this is great! I love Harlowe (though the name is a little strange, is it an actual name or did you make it up?) and the puppy love all the guys have for her is hilarious (it helps that snape is a huge softy :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
I'm rather curious weather or not the stairs to the girl dorms will let her through... :P
uwishuwerecool chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
loved story pls write more
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
ok. first. great story. it's hard to write a story like this any try not to over do it. it shows how in a simple way. that children know what they are inside. of course i'm sure soon. we will see the hurtful ways of children as well. i like how it's funny but it feels like a smart funny. if that makes sense. anyways. it dosn't feel rushed. great job.
Never Morrison chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I stumbled across this story because it was on the favorites page of Branchwraith's profile. I'll admit, even with the interesting summary, I only decided to read it because it was short enough that I'd be able to get it out of the way quickly if it wasn't enjoyable. Shame on me! What a wonderful story! I'm absolutely loving it so far, though of course, I wish it was longer. Then again, with well loved stories, a million words spread across a hundred chapters will end up feeling too short. Can't wait for the next chapter!
charm13insomnia chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
brill just great can't wait for the next chapter
Penny is wise chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Awesome chapter.
Katzztar chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Well the capitalization was better -far better- than it has been in the first 3 chapters.

That said, lets get to the fun stuff. I'm happy Snape accepted Harlowe so easily ..here's hoping he helps her further shock the Wizarding World by helping her change her name officially and by wizarding law, from Harry to Harlowe.

He may be wrong about her going to Gryffindor. While she may be 'as lionhearted as her mother', I remember a certain song from the hat that commented on how Slytherins will do things to get their way. Harlowe's desire to be a girl and 'her' magic preventing puberty-driven growth of masculine traits could fit into that. But then there is her love of books here where Snape had to drag her out of the book story -literally. SO its looking like HArlowe can end up with the Lions, Snakes or Ravens at this point/
Katzztar chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I like this, its interesting that instead of cross-dressing because he wanted to hide, or get angry at Dumbledore for bringing him back to Privet Dr. Harry was thankful to Dumbledore for rescuing Harry from an unknown location where he had no food or shelter. Of course older people may have complained of the 'cruel Dumbles' to always bring Harry back to a place where he (Dumbles) knows the kid isn't wanted. But the fact is the really young Harry didn't see it that way, but as rescuing him from an uncertain fate.

One big and consistent mistake made through out this chapter is the lack of capitalizing the names of people, places and things. Those are always capitalized. Harry, Petunia, Privet Dr. ect all should be capitalized.
What's worse is the inconsistency of using capitols in the names. I've seen "harry James potter", 'lily Evans" and "James potter" in the last sentence alone.
23BlackRose chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
This fic, is great. Totally great. It makes me laugh each time, when it comes to people's reactions. I'm actually surprised that Dumbledore didn't have a heart attack. I can't wait for you to update again. I get so excited when I see an email for this fic in my inbox. Thank you for writing this wonderful idea!
geetac chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
I like the chapter
Ishin Na'telleth chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Okay, so far pretty funny. I am really interested in how Hogwarts reacts to Harlowe.