Reviews for When the lily blooms twice
SulfurDust chapter 6 . 3/28
Maybe write another chapter perhaps?
Yaw6113 chapter 6 . 2/23
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Mage of middle earth chapter 6 . 1/23
I just loved it please update.
NyxMalfoy chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
I love this story so much, I've re-read it so many times I've lost count. But don't leave it off here! I know it has been years since you've updated, and you may not want to write it anymore, but if you don't write it for yourself, write it for those of us that love it, and anticipatly wait for an update, even if it has been years.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
I mean Harlowe
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
Omigod I love it! I love the idea of petunia giving harry/unknown all her old makeup!
BabLe7 chapter 6 . 7/16/2016
Brilliant! Abso-freakin'-lutely brilliant! Beautifully hilarious. I can't wait for more. I don't think I've ever seen a cross-dresser Harry before. Keep up the good work.
nickkenagy chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
...
Continue?
Eldersprig chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
The thing about JKR's magical world - is that its not actually magical. Worship is considered 'dark' which is apparently an expay for evil, so a legitimate magical gender change completely upsets them. Unlike canon Harry, this version seems to have a strong sense of self and will not act out the way Harry does. She may twig onto the fact that Dumbles wants her to be a sacrifice much earlier.

Anyway, neat idea. Hope you get back to it.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
this is great! I love Harlowe (though the name is a little strange, is it an actual name or did you make it up?) and the puppy love all the guys have for her is hilarious (it helps that snape is a huge softy :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2015
I'm rather curious weather or not the stairs to the girl dorms will let her through... :P
uwishuwerecool chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
loved story pls write more
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
ok. first. great story. it's hard to write a story like this any try not to over do it. it shows how in a simple way. that children know what they are inside. of course i'm sure soon. we will see the hurtful ways of children as well. i like how it's funny but it feels like a smart funny. if that makes sense. anyways. it dosn't feel rushed. great job.
Never Morrison chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
I stumbled across this story because it was on the favorites page of Branchwraith's profile. I'll admit, even with the interesting summary, I only decided to read it because it was short enough that I'd be able to get it out of the way quickly if it wasn't enjoyable. Shame on me! What a wonderful story! I'm absolutely loving it so far, though of course, I wish it was longer. Then again, with well loved stories, a million words spread across a hundred chapters will end up feeling too short. Can't wait for the next chapter!
charm13insomnia chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
brill just great can't wait for the next chapter