Reviews for Buried
kneon chapter 36 . 8/2
Great story. Loved the mysterythe supernatural mixed together.
EeWee chapter 36 . 7/19
OMG ! What an amazingly fabulous story. So well written. And creepy scary good. You are such a wonderful writer.
Lizzard43 chapter 36 . 7/6
This story kept me on the edge of my seat and I even lost sleep because of it due to the fact that I didn't want to stop reading at night. It was worth it tho!
alexiana75 chapter 36 . 6/26
wow. For your first mystery fic, you did an amazing job. I could'nt stop to say anything!
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 6/26
Oh, my! She was extra-corporeal? Did he shhot the real Bella?
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 6/26
Wow ! She sees the victim?
Bevey99 chapter 35 . 6/19
I thought it was great. Suspenseful, action, mystery & romance. And, of course the wolf had to be in on the kill. Good job. Thanks for writing.
la-geologia chapter 36 . 4/30
WONDERFUL STORY! I LOVED IT! It was totally creepy and mysterious and scary, but still sexy and thrilling, and I absolutely adored every single bit of it. Once I started reading I couldn't stop! I can't wait to dive in and read your other stories next. :-) Thank you so much for sharing your work with us! xo
PAT2024 chapter 36 . 3/26
Wow, I'm amazed, each time I read a story of yours, I tell myself, that it will be good but probably not as good as the previous one which was great... But here you are taking us each time in a different universe. I really loved Buried, it's a wonderful mixture of mystery, crime, horror, love, suspens, with a bit of supernatural ... It could be a great movie, I pictured everything in my head... Great job. You are so talented. THANK YOU for sharing.
Awesome
jterry453 chapter 36 . 1/18
That was one of the best, most intense stories I have read! It was so well written, and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Thanks for sharing such a great fic!
MissYummyYummy chapter 36 . 12/14/2015
I just finished reading your story and I absolutely loved it! I started reading it last night, but I had to stop, because I didn't want to get nightmares myself. The story line was very unique and I loved how you incorporated the supernatural theme! Your writing is amazing as well! Thank you for this wonderful story.
ShyCullen67 chapter 36 . 12/12/2015
Brava! Brava! Wonderful story. Have read a couple of your other stories but found this from a rec from pien. I read this story in one sitting. Tired, but to amped up to sleep right now. Thanks for the Great story.
momma2fan chapter 36 . 8/8/2015
Great story!
angelari7 chapter 36 . 7/9/2015
I loved this and going to check the other stories of yours.
2,990 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »