Reviews for Buried
Kksmum chapter 36 . 4/27
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 36 . 1/14
this story was amazing!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 1/13
damn, what a way to start a story, looking forward to reading more
DMBSJB18 chapter 36 . 1/7
Bah. I think I've read this three times now and I am in love with it now maybe even more than I was the first time. I know you said no sequel, but really, you have the stsrtings of a great sequel! The copycat and the baby! I love all of everything about this story. One of the best plots I have read in fan fiction! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Also, gotta ask, are you a published author?
F**king incredible as per usual. I couldn't stop reading (and then I couldn't sleep). Such a great read.
Bubbles-913 chapter 36 . 10/6/2016
This story is absolutely amazing (though scary as shit) but nevertheless you are a very talented and ambitious writer that created a storyline, universe and characters infinitely more complex, realistic and satisfying than the originals. I hope that you have either published in the past or plan to do so in the future. You are an incredibly talented writer and I hope that you seriously considering making a career out of this. This story was so intense and suspenseful and you managed to keep a good balance between furthering the plot and developing their relationship. This has been one of the-if not the best-story I have read on this site. I cannot say enough good things about it.
You've done an amazing job and I sincerely hope you publish this one day.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
Okay I've been putting this off because of the whole buried alive bit (freaky scary) but given how fast good shit gets pulled I'm going in. I am sold btw butt hats no surprise because you are a good writer. Carry on...
kneon chapter 36 . 8/2/2016
Great story. Loved the mysterythe supernatural mixed together.
EeWee chapter 36 . 7/19/2016
OMG ! What an amazingly fabulous story. So well written. And creepy scary good. You are such a wonderful writer.
Lizzard43 chapter 36 . 7/6/2016
This story kept me on the edge of my seat and I even lost sleep because of it due to the fact that I didn't want to stop reading at night. It was worth it tho!
alexiana75 chapter 36 . 6/26/2016
wow. For your first mystery fic, you did an amazing job. I could'nt stop to say anything!
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
Oh, my! She was extra-corporeal? Did he shhot the real Bella?
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Wow ! She sees the victim?
Bevey99 chapter 35 . 6/19/2016
I thought it was great. Suspenseful, action, mystery & romance. And, of course the wolf had to be in on the kill. Good job. Thanks for writing.
la-geologia chapter 36 . 4/30/2016
WONDERFUL STORY! I LOVED IT! It was totally creepy and mysterious and scary, but still sexy and thrilling, and I absolutely adored every single bit of it. Once I started reading I couldn't stop! I can't wait to dive in and read your other stories next. :-) Thank you so much for sharing your work with us! xo
2,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »