Reviews for Buried
Mistydeb chapter 28 . 8/3/2014
He is going to find her whilst looking for burial sites for the other potential victims. Bellas connection to him is getting stronger, especially if she is bleeding for him as well now.
Mistydeb chapter 26 . 8/3/2014
I wonder if he will move onto other women, if he can't get to the other three. Will they ever find out his name before they catch him? I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Mistydeb chapter 25 . 8/3/2014
OMG, he killed his mother when he was a teenager. Someone really screwed him up as a child to have this much anger towards Bella and Charlie. At least now I know he is not in law enforcement. His work buddies are going to be so shocked when they learn of his killing spree over the years.
Mistydeb chapter 24 . 8/3/2014
Omg, is her brother some kind of law enforcer or something. I can't wait to find out about the mask he wears or was that talking about his 'normal' persona.
Mistydeb chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
I hope they bring her back, both Bella and jasper will be devastated to lose her. Poor Bella and charlie are paying for her Renee's mistakes.
Mistydeb chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
He has Alice? He really wants to torment Bella so badly, what did Charlie ever do to him.
Mistydeb chapter 20 . 8/3/2014
Let's hope he doesn't have cameras to watch Bellas reaction to this latest abduction, he will learn a lot from watching her and it is a little convenient for her to be there when she gets another vision.
Mistydeb chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Well reality is gonna come crashing down on them soone Ethan they thought.
Mistydeb chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
I hope the wolf is ok and they have enough food to keep feeding it. It seems like it needs some TLC at the moment. Jake is really a good friend, getting her some condoms just in case.
Mistydeb chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
What on earth is he thinking about, he can't offer himself up for bait and neither can she. She will kill him for that thought process, that is if the sick fucker doesn't do it first.
Mistydeb chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
Lol, she really is trying to kill him.
Mistydeb chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I hope this works in their favour. Is the sicko a relative of hers, seeing as they have the same eyes it would suggest so.
Mistydeb chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Well I guess I found out what she did, poor Edward nearly had his own heart attack.
Mistydeb chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Edward certainly needs to get his lust under control, he can't keep taking it out on her like that. I can only imagine how hurt she will feel if she finds out he plans to go get a random lay in town as soon s he can.
Mistydeb chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Lol, poor Edward, he can't have it both ways.
3,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »