Reviews for Buried
readicted chapter 35 . 1/27/2019
Oh my gosh. I can finally breathe.
readicted chapter 34 . 1/27/2019
Damn it! I figured that they were going to end up in there. Together. I can't believe they might have to endure being buried alive twice. And they're both injured. Maybe the wolf will help some how?
readicted chapter 30 . 1/26/2019
Uh oh.
readicted chapter 29 . 1/26/2019
Copy cat.
readicted chapter 27 . 1/25/2019
I'll refrain from commenting on any details so I don't accidentally spoil readers who are checking out comments. I wasn't able to review any of the last few chapters because I was reading while out. There have been confirmations and surprises.
readicted chapter 21 . 1/24/2019
Oh no, is Alice the victim?
readicted chapter 20 . 1/24/2019
Seems like such a big risk to have had Edward and Bella show up there when they know the killer intended on them finding it. Other thoughts, this man, whoever he is, has been stalking Bella for years. This is specifically about her and his connection to her. She was born a bit prematurely, was she a twin? Wonder if Charlie or Rene didn't have another child, either together or with someone else, and either gave the child up or didn't know about him. And the killer feels like he was a secret they tried to bury. I'm grasping at straws. Also, I've been worried that Bella's dog Rufus has been out of commission. He was an excellent early detection alert and a protector I imagine. Now that he's convalescing, they loose that extra bit of security. Although maybe the friendly neighborhood wolf dog will take up the charge. They should be needing to replenish some supplies by now. Also Edward must have someone collecting his mail or he put a hold on it.
readicted chapter 19 . 1/24/2019
I wonder did the killer lead them to Bella's burial site to lure Bella out of the house. It will be much trickier this time to prevent him from following either Bella or Edward. He may have cameras set up to help with that.
readicted chapter 17 . 1/23/2019
I wonder if that wolf saved her. Wild guess, I know. Bella turned off the camera and never turned it back on!
readicted chapter 16 . 1/23/2019
I see Edward had similar concerns as I do, but they sure seemed to disappear at the thought of Bella with another man. It's kinda scary how very vulnerable Bella is while in that astral state. I love that Edward asked Charlie if it was ok to date his daughter. Yes, I know she is a grown ass woman, with full agency over this decision, but there are special circumstances. Many special circumstances to consider, including Edward's issues, of which Charlie is aware. That was a grown ass man move on Edward's part. It was not about diminishing Bella's agency, but about respect and accountability. Not being seen as or behaving as an opportunistic creep. The scene in the kitchen where Edward says Bella is looking at him like he's something to eat and she says, "Yup!"-love that. One of my favorite bits.
readicted chapter 15 . 1/23/2019
Wow, why was she pulled in like that? I hope there are no leaks in the department or with the FBI
readicted chapter 14 . 1/23/2019
Oh gosh, he could have shot her. Bella really ought not have tried that without someone right there. There should be a plan, to whatever extent is possible, so she doesn't find herself trapped in that state. Oh boy. They've officially crossed that line of intimacy. Well not THAT line, but still, there's no going back now. They've given in to their desires and their feelings. Wonder how Charlie and Billy will take this development. I mean she's a grown woman, but she's also utterly inexperienced, with essentially no other prospects, except those who are tied to the case in some way, or close enough family that they can come and go from her hiding place. She's eager and willing, but vulnerable. Edward needs to keep his focus. Can he do that and still get involved with Bella? I hope so. Is the killer Bella's brother? A half brother?
readicted chapter 13 . 1/23/2019
Oh snap, wth! I'm on the treadmill, but couldn't put this down.
readicted chapter 11 . 1/22/2019
Hope Garrett's phone is safe. But...didn't they determine that the killer hacked into Charlie's phone records?
readicted chapter 10 . 1/22/2019
Bella is carrying an unfathomable burden, but at least she can also take just a bit of solace in that her strange abilities has allowed her to give the gift of comfort in the most dark and desperate moments for those doomed at the hands of this sadistic killer. With her ability, at least they were not alone in the last moments. I initially suspected Jacob, but he's known where Bella. has been holed up all this time. Same with Alice.
3,037 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »