Reviews for Buried
readicted chapter 7 . 1/22/2019
It's scary to think the killer could be using their own technology to spy and monitor them, especially via that security system. And the house is so secluded. At least the tree line has been cleared around the perimeter, but still. Edward's mother and his stepmother have been mentioned, but not his father. Where's his dad?
readicted chapter 5 . 1/22/2019
Wow, so Bella was actually the first victim and not just the intended first vic. Somehow she managed what no one of the others did, to escape. Well, now Edward too, but he had help. How in the world did this person get Bella's cell number. Hopefully they didn't give it to the hospital. And hopefully the killer didn't follow them or track them. He probably called to manipulate I do from Bella. He wanted to know how she is figuring things out. She was so close last time, and this time she managed to get there just in the nick of time. Unfortunately she gave the killer exactly what he or she wanted, info. Now the killer knows to blindfold the subsequent vics. Oof. I guess her other senses while need to accommodate the loss of sight I can only guess is coming. The terror will be amplified. My goodness, was Edward actually speaking to the killer instead of Alec, presuming Alec is not the killer. So there's a school connection. It could be a former classmate, teacher, support worker, etc in one of the schools. Or maybe someone who was envious of not being able to attend those schools. My mind is trying to puzzle it all out, when I should just be patient, click for the next chapter and allow the story to unfold.
readicted chapter 3 . 1/21/2019
That was close. Very creepy that the perpetrator was watching. Was that his hope, to draw Bella out of seclusion? Yeah, Edward's going to be livid, whether at Bella, the chief or the Agents-or the whole lot of 'email, I don't know. But sure as sh*t stinks, he's going to be pissed. It was a huge deal for Bella to muster up the courage to leave the security of her home in order to try and rescue Edward from the same fate Rose suffered. Interesting that the killer knows Edward and seems to know his connection not only to Rose, but to the Swans. Is it just from him investigating the cases, or is the killer someone who is from there, or was familiar with that social circle. I see Charlie and the agents all seem to trust in Bella's dreams and visions implicitly. Did they always? Also Rufus, Bella's dog is a bit quicker at detecting visitors than her state of the art alarm system. That may come into play. It's past my bedtime, and my hubby is telling me I should go to sleep, lol, but I want to hear Bella's story.
readicted chapter 2 . 1/21/2019
Hmm.
readicted chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Just finished your magical fic The Red Coats. Decided to switch it up and dive into this fic, which I've had on my the for some time now. First chapter is dark, ominous and intriguing. Looking forward to the ride.
LADARTHA chapter 36 . 7/26/2018
You are one of my favorite authors as I have enjoyed most of your stories. This one grabbed me from the first few lines up until the ending. I sincerely hope that you will do a sequel.
vickyycullen chapter 30 . 1/5/2018
Well I don't know Who it is! Damnnnnnn so good
vickyycullen chapter 22 . 1/5/2018
Fuuuckkk this is soooooo gooood
Godschildtweety chapter 36 . 10/29/2017
Really good
princeselisa chapter 36 . 5/29/2017
What a Great story. Kept me at the edge of my seat, and I couldn't put it down!
Kksmum chapter 36 . 4/27/2017
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 36 . 1/14/2017
this story was amazing!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
damn, what a way to start a story, looking forward to reading more
DMBSJB18 chapter 36 . 1/7/2017
Bah. I think I've read this three times now and I am in love with it now maybe even more than I was the first time. I know you said no sequel, but really, you have the stsrtings of a great sequel! The copycat and the baby! I love all of everything about this story. One of the best plots I have read in fan fiction! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Also, gotta ask, are you a published author?
Guest chapter 36 . 1/7/2017
F**king incredible as per usual. I couldn't stop reading (and then I couldn't sleep). Such a great read.
3,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »