Reviews for Buried
Bubbles-913 chapter 36 . 10/6/2016
This story is absolutely amazing (though scary as shit) but nevertheless you are a very talented and ambitious writer that created a storyline, universe and characters infinitely more complex, realistic and satisfying than the originals. I hope that you have either published in the past or plan to do so in the future. You are an incredibly talented writer and I hope that you seriously considering making a career out of this. This story was so intense and suspenseful and you managed to keep a good balance between furthering the plot and developing their relationship. This has been one of the-if not the best-story I have read on this site. I cannot say enough good things about it.
You've done an amazing job and I sincerely hope you publish this one day.
QueenGB chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
Okay I've been putting this off because of the whole buried alive bit (freaky scary) but given how fast good shit gets pulled I'm going in. I am sold btw butt hats no surprise because you are a good writer. Carry on...
kneon chapter 36 . 8/2/2016
Great story. Loved the mysterythe supernatural mixed together.
EeWee chapter 36 . 7/19/2016
OMG ! What an amazingly fabulous story. So well written. And creepy scary good. You are such a wonderful writer.
Lizzard43 chapter 36 . 7/6/2016
This story kept me on the edge of my seat and I even lost sleep because of it due to the fact that I didn't want to stop reading at night. It was worth it tho!
alexiana75 chapter 36 . 6/26/2016
wow. For your first mystery fic, you did an amazing job. I could'nt stop to say anything!
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 6/26/2016
Oh, my! She was extra-corporeal? Did he shhot the real Bella?
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Wow ! She sees the victim?
Bevey99 chapter 35 . 6/19/2016
I thought it was great. Suspenseful, action, mystery & romance. And, of course the wolf had to be in on the kill. Good job. Thanks for writing.
la-geologia chapter 36 . 4/30/2016
WONDERFUL STORY! I LOVED IT! It was totally creepy and mysterious and scary, but still sexy and thrilling, and I absolutely adored every single bit of it. Once I started reading I couldn't stop! I can't wait to dive in and read your other stories next. :-) Thank you so much for sharing your work with us! xo
PAT2024 chapter 36 . 3/26/2016
Wow, I'm amazed, each time I read a story of yours, I tell myself, that it will be good but probably not as good as the previous one which was great... But here you are taking us each time in a different universe. I really loved Buried, it's a wonderful mixture of mystery, crime, horror, love, suspens, with a bit of supernatural ... It could be a great movie, I pictured everything in my head... Great job. You are so talented. THANK YOU for sharing.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/22/2016
Awesome
jterry453 chapter 36 . 1/18/2016
That was one of the best, most intense stories I have read! It was so well written, and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! Thanks for sharing such a great fic!
MissYummyYummy chapter 36 . 12/14/2015
I just finished reading your story and I absolutely loved it! I started reading it last night, but I had to stop, because I didn't want to get nightmares myself. The story line was very unique and I loved how you incorporated the supernatural theme! Your writing is amazing as well! Thank you for this wonderful story.
ShyCullen67 chapter 36 . 12/12/2015
Brava! Brava! Wonderful story. Have read a couple of your other stories but found this from a rec from pien. I read this story in one sitting. Tired, but to amped up to sleep right now. Thanks for the Great story.
3,037 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »